Your Burst account's reward recipient (6WVW-2WVD-YXE5-EZBHU) does not match pool's account (BN2A-VSRT-32D5- 5953C)

• Your Burst account's reward recipient (6WVW-2WVD-YXE5-EZBHU) does not match pool's account (BN2A-VSRT-32D5-
    5953C)0_1507551932756_screen1.png

anyone know why this is happen?

I have change for few time of this, but miner showing this is not match with pool account

I am using pool.burstcoin.biz if the address show on the miner that ask me to copy and paste Is wrong then address I should use?
    and from the pool.burstcoin.biz the reward address show on ie is BURST-9UXJ-H8LW-5Q7X-A7WC2
    but miner show 6WVW-2WVD-YXE5-EZBHU that ask me to copy and paste again the error show another address BN2A-VSRT-32D5-5953C

I really confuse what is going wrong any one can help?

{
    "Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "Port" : 8080,

"UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "UpdaterPort" : 8080,

"InfoAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "InfoPort" : 8080,

"EnableProxy" : false,
    "ProxyPort" : 8126,

"Paths":
    [
    "Z:\Burst\plots"
    ],
    "CacheSize" : 40000,

"Debug" : true,
    "UseHDDWakeUp" : false,

"TargetDeadline": 80000000,

"SendInterval" : 100,
    "UpdateInterval" : 950,

"UseLog" : false,
    "ShowWinner" : false,
    "UseBoost" : false,

"WinSizeX" : 76,
    "WinSizeY" : 60
    }

• I think you just have changed to much / too often.

For the Change of pool to take effect you have to wait 4 blocks - which can be an hour or 2, so just be Patient.

During this time you will get the red lined error message in the miner window, telling you that your rewards reciepent doesnt match the pool adress.

Finally Change once again for your desired pool and wait 1-2 hours and Problem should be sorted out. hth

Make sure you put the correct values in both text fields when changing pool - the below value is the BURST adress of the pool you want to mine at - after clicking "Change" it will be in your clipboard, so just paste it from there.

The above text field is your passphrase only you know.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.