Hi, James Noble here.

• Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

A friendly hello from Durban, South Africa.
    This is my first mining experience, I've only been a part of the Crypto World for 10 days now. I love that burstcoin is x70 times for power efficient that bitcoin's blockchain.

I'm into green friendly practices, the environment and ecology, this is my passion, I'm dedicating the rest of my career to the blockchain technology,
    I focus is not in Crypto Currencies or the blockchain per say but rather focusing on the emotional and ecological growth and value the blockchain can bring this planet earth and all the life that inhabit this planet.

Geeks shall inherit the earth! For the Love of Open Source!!
    Thank you Universe, Humans are finally "waking up" and evolving socially and emotionally!

Sorry! A little long and maybe intense for some.
    Getting a little off track there guys, I am very passionate, the fire and flames burn hot within my veins, pumping life and hope into the blockchain, not for me! but for everyone else. I'm interested in giving, interested in creating, I give to you, you give to me and I'll plant a tree and film it on youtube so everyone can see! I give to you, you give to me, now what a difference it would make if you also planted a tree!

I would like to help mine burst so other can transact and it can grow in value, I align with your aims at conserving energy and I would like to promote your services where I can, I'm a (teacher, skater, developer, auditor, event organiser, computer tech, researcher)

Could one of you be so kind as to send me a burst to start the mining process?
    I have plotted a Machine with 400gigs:

BURST-TCJ6-WFP8-FBGQ-5CWL8

I have another machine plotted 1.5tb which I would also like to start mining, it's wallet is BURST-6WMP-RM49-K8KN-9PNUP if someone wouldn't mind sending a coin there to start as well else I can send a coin to it once I've mined from the first account.

Thank you so much,

Think about how much skateboarding opens your eyes to see the world differently - Jon Humphriest

So glad to be a part of this community and movement.

• @mantis2star Welcome to Burst, James. A few coins are heading your way.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.