WTF - Burst Price

• 1 week ago I sold 170k for £420 GBP to invest on more drives. If it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any luck at all. I feel ill seeing the latest prices.

• @Snoops said in WTF - Burst Price:

1 week ago I sold 170k for £420 GBP to invest on more drives. If it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any luck at all. I feel ill seeing the latest prices.

@Snoops whats the point behind of mining coins which you sell after off to buy drives to mine the very same coin?

• @vExact It has a positive impact on mining, the more harddrives means the more power available, means alot more security against 51% attacks,they may not make a great deal of profit then hodl'ing they're keeping the network available and open :)

• @Hect0r said in WTF - Burst Price:

@vExact It has a positive impact on mining, the more harddrives means the more power available, means alot more security against 51% attacks,they may not make a great deal of profit then hodl'ing they're keeping the network available and open :)

Exactly, just like any other crypto miner, more hardware for better mining results = more profit. I just wish that i had waited a few days more and made a huge investment in stead of a measly 18TB :/

• It is a good point @Snoops, but do not worry about it, we cannot predict the future dude ^.^

Edit : Im still mining with 3 tb, not great deals of profit tbh, but in future I hope it will pay me back, just think of the future :)

• @Snoops i personly think this kind of mining is the next step in coins. give it few more months and when each coin is $0.25 or $0.50 or $1 you will be rich. just keep collecting the burstcoins. i trade but i also mine with 25tb and saving all those coins

• Moved to Price & Trading Discussion.

• Now would be a good time to solo mine lol 20 Euro's a block.

• @Snoops @Hect0r I am not arguin about the mining power, which is needed to be upgaded with time, but about the point of upgrading it with the very coins you get from mining. If I was you I would have done it directly with fiat and reserve the Burst, or at least use an small percentage of my Burst (which may have been your case I don't really know). But anyways as someone said before no one has a crystal ball...

• was in my hometown all weekend wile this was going on ... i missed out riding the wave ... thou i did spend a fair amount of time in MicroCenter yesterday :) should see a small boost in my mining rewards in a few days

Looks like your connection to Ⓑurst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.