TOKENS

• @haitch Thanks for sorting the Asset Dividend.

@nameless Unfortunately a Week has gone by and another Dividend is now due. So I repeat what is the plan going forward for the Asset Dividend distribution?

Reason for my persistence is that we have gone 8 Weeks without Dividends and without them being kept up to date you cannot sell during the Weekly sales Window because you do not have the up to Date Total...

Rich

• @RichBC , you are absolutely right. This shit's been going on long enough.

I have too much on my plate right now to be even remotely considering running this properly.

I'm shutting TOKENS down.

We are now 1 week behind on dividends. What i will do is : on MONDAY , buy back everyone involved in TOKENS with a 5% bonus.

Problem solved.

I'm sorry this didn't work out, but we failed on both ends : i didn't pay out in time and the tokens were never used as a trading instrument on the AE. So no point in dragging this along.

So yeah...monday. All TKN holders have to do is send back their shares to the issuer with an encrypted message containing their BTC address. This is the simplest and fastest liquidation ever to be made in burst lol. Do that and get the 5% bonus.

Despite closing down and partially failing, this project was still a success because of the BTC parity that was hammered in from the beginning that helped every investor make money no matter the burst price or any other factor.

@haitch , after i announce that all shares have been redeemed next week, please close this thread down.

Thank you to all that have participated in the experiment and despite the semi-fail, i hope you're all financially contempt at least.

• @nameless Yes it's been a tough old time, so best to clear some of the decks and start afresh.

Thanks for doing the buyback, will send on Monday. As you say good money has been made here.

Rich

• @nameless said in TOKENS:

financially contempt

• content

Ftfy, you're welcome ;)

• @nameless said in TOKENS:

So yeah...monday. All TKN holders have to do is send back their shares to the issuer with an encrypted message containing their BTC address. This is the simplest and fastest liquidation ever to be made in burst lol. Do that and get the 5% bonus.

Can you please confirm that the Buy Back is going through Today?

Thanks

Rich

• @nameless Monday has come and gone, can you please confirm that this buyback is taking place?

Thanks

Rich

• @nameless And another Week has gone by so we are now 2 Weeks behind on Dividend payments. When will the shares be redeemed?

Rich

• @nameless So another Day and another request from RichBC for this redemption.

@nameless It's now a Week from the announcement can you either make the payment or at least tell us why you are delaying and when it will be made?

Rich

• @nameless Thanks for making the redemption, safely received. ;-)

Rich

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.