[ANN] Futuros

• @Lexicon said in [ANN] Futuros:

all i see is 100 million Burst in all ($108,758.00)
    backed by 3 video cards and 2 external drives totalling 5tb

just seems like a crowdfund asset to me

Please read our announcement again and then think again. There are only 20 000 shares backed by that equipment. We are a long-term asset and we made total 1M of shares just because of that. So that in the future we dont have to make a new asset.

@babelis said in [ANN] Futuros:

Share distribution:
    The shares will be released only after we buy a new hardware and it’s set up and running. Then we can provide the opportunity for new investors.

After all, or just a part of that 20K shares being sold, we will get new equipment. And just after that we will release next XY shares.

• @vprf said in [ANN] Futuros:

@DanikBasos Proof that it is really yours would be nice. Starting to think this might be a crowdfunding also.

I will post a photo in a moment.
    And explain us please, why do you think that this is a crowdfunding asset.
    Thanks

• Good to see you already started asset!^^ Have been waiting for this one but will probably invest more next month as I'm far from home for few weeks^^ Will be buying with mined burst for now and grab some bigger ammount next month!^^

• @vprf
    alt text

You are welcome

• @Hyzi0 Thanks for you support :)

• @DanikBasos Thank you. Crowdfunding because like you say "There are only 20 000 shares backed by that equipment. " Then you should only release 20000 shares. If you get more equipment you can always release more.

• @vprf said in [ANN] Futuros:

@DanikBasos Thank you. Crowdfunding because like you say "There are only 20 000 shares backed by that equipment. " Then you should only release 20000 shares. If you get more equipment you can always release more.

Sorry, I think I dont understand you. We have already released just 20 000 shares, not more. If we get more equipment, we will release more. This way we have total 1 milion of shares in backup, which will be gradually released following these steps. Or is here somthing wrong, what we dont know?
    Thanks

• I think you do not understand. Futoros or whatever the heck its called currently has 20k shares on the exchange for 100 Burst each. 20k shares x 100 burst each = 2million burst. You saying 2 million burst is backed by 3 cards and 5tb.........Sounds like a terrible investment for investors.
    Investors worry about age for lots of various reasons. If your parents pay the electric bill what is stopping them from telling you to turn that shit off? If you live with your parents whats stopping them from getting upset at something you do (like all parents do) and telling you to get that stuff out of their house?
    Word of advice....sell what you currently have running. You have 3 cards and 5tb. Say your current operation cost you about 70k burst. Your first asset release should be about 70kburst worth of shares. You take those funds from issue asset sales and then get more equipment. What you do not do is ask us for tons of Bitcoin worth of Burst leaving us to hope and pray that you keep your word and buy more equipment.

• You gave an evaluation of your asset of 100 million burst did I just see that wrong?

With 3 GPUs and a small amount of tbs?

This seems more like a crowdfund no?
    Or am I missing something I am scared when I see an asset without feasibility, you're asking for 4% of all the burst coins?

• @dagentlemang The other 980k shares are for future growth. Their current valuation is 2 million Burst (20k shares x 100 Burst each) still way too high for 3 cards and 5tb. In order to achieve 5% ROI a week which they guarantee would require a revenue of at least 100k Burst per week. Is 3 cards mining ETH and 5tb mining Burst going to get anywhere close to 100k Burst per week??? I think not and with Burst finally on the rise currently at 105sats its going to make it much more difficult to reach 5%ROI.

• @emcb Crowetic is a grown up and tbh I believe that only 1/3 of the money that he recieves from his asset sales go into the actual asset. His payouts are shit and im pretty sure most people can see that if they compare it to other assets.

• @stupendelious
    It's quite different concepts. There is the concept of "evil intent", and the concept of "lack of experience".
    All a matter of probability! For me, the probability that a 10 year old boy can't handle asset because of his experience ~100%. This probability is much more probability that the adult identity verified issuer will lose investors ' money because of "evil intent"!
    In any case, it is necessary to provide investors with the information they need to make their choice.

By the way, @haitch, for some reason not confirmed the ages of the Issuer! It is an occasion for reflection, too.

• @Dillion said in [ANN] Futuros:

@dagentlemang The other 980k shares are for future growth. Their current valuation is 2 million Burst (20k shares x 100 Burst each) still way too high for 3 cards and 5tb. In order to achieve 5% ROI a week which they guarantee would require a revenue of at least 100k Burst per week. Is 3 cards mining ETH and 5tb mining Burst going to get anywhere close to 100k Burst per week??? I think not and with Burst finally on the rise currently at 105sats its going to make it much more difficult to reach 5%ROI.

Thank you for clearing that up

• @Dillion said in [ANN] Futuros:

I think you do not understand. Futoros or whatever the heck its called currently has 20k shares on the exchange for 100 Burst each. 20k shares x 100 burst each = 2million burst. You saying 2 million burst is backed by 3 cards and 5tb.........Sounds like a terrible investment for investors.
    Investors worry about age for lots of various reasons. If your parents pay the electric bill what is stopping them from telling you to turn that shit off? If you live with your parents whats stopping them from getting upset at something you do (like all parents do) and telling you to get that stuff out of their house?
    Word of advice....sell what you currently have running. You have 3 cards and 5tb. Say your current operation cost you about 70k burst. Your first asset release should be about 70kburst worth of shares. You take those funds from issue asset sales and then get more equipment. What you do not do is ask us for tons of Bitcoin worth of Burst leaving us to hope and pray that you keep your word and buy more equipment.

Please let's keep it civil here. I understand why are you sceptical and the past events about some other assets but we are adults, currently students who pay for they own accommodation and electricity costs.

And your word of advice... Sorry but I don't see any logic in releasing only ~70$ in shares

@Dillion said in [ANN] Futuros:

@dagentlemang In order to achieve 5% ROI a week which they guarantee would require a revenue of at least 100k Burst per week. Is 3 cards mining ETH and 5tb mining Burst going to get anywhere close to 100k Burst per week??? I think not and with Burst finally on the rise currently at 105sats its going to make it much more difficult to reach 5%ROI.

We definitely don't want to pay 5% ROI a week, please read our post once again and also read the other comments, before writing all these offensive arguments based on your mistakes and wrong calculations. Thanks

• @babelis are you dual mining eth+ dcr I think u can pull 80W with 1 rx 480 card + u should undervolt and flash to 4gb bc efficiency :P

• admin

@babelis Maybe I'm missing something, but in your original post you say "Nothing can be guaranteed on 100%, but the monthly ROI for our investors will be 5% minimum!", and 20,000 shares @ 100 Burst = 2M Burst = 1.98BTC = US$1,986

• @HiDevin said in [ANN] Futuros:

@babelis are you dual mining eth+ dcr I think u can pull 80W with 1 rx 480 card + u should undervolt and flash to 4gb bc efficiency :P

Thanks for your advice, we are mining eth+pasc, our cards are undervolted and bios flashed, we are still working on optimisation though...

• @haitch said in [ANN] Futuros:

@babelis Maybe I'm missing something, but in your original post you say "Nothing can be guaranteed on 100%, but the monthly ROI for our investors will be 5% minimum!", and 20,000 shares @ 100 Burst = 2M Burst = 1.98BTC = US$1,986

Yes, that's right... Are you asking if we can pay our investors after selling all these shares? Then the answer is yes, we are making enough profits from mining + don't forget about our trading and lending operations

• admin

@babelis No, I misunderstood your comment about releasing $70 in shares - going back and re-reading it makes sense now - ignore previous post.

• @haitch Hi, I want to ask you to confirm @babelis age, a lot of users are skeptical right now and they dont believe us. Thanks

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.