[ANN] Futuros

• @haitch Is it true? Please confirm.

@babelis said in [ANN] Futuros:

@emcb 19, why do you need this information?

Why? To make the decision to invest in this asset or not.

• What are your projected earning per day/week I look at your rig setup and see that you only find 1 burst block a month and maybe 8 eth coins a day. If I own 1 of your shares costing me 100 burst coins then what is my weekly div payment? Take this past week figures and calculate what my payout would be with 1 share.
    Now lets say you sell out of shares what will you do with 20,000 x 100 = 200,000,000 burst coins.
    200000000 burst x .000000089 = 178 btc

• @emcb said in [ANN] Futuros:

@haitch Is it true? Please confirm.

@emcb 19, why do you need this information?

Why? To make the decision to invest in this asset or not.

In my opinion, the quality of an asset depends on experience, ideas and motivation of the developers, not on age... Sorry, but how do you imagine the world evolution when you judge people by some number

• @Burstde said in [ANN] Futuros:

What are your projected earning per day/week I look at your rig setup and see that you only find 1 burst block a month and maybe 8 eth coins a day. If I own 1 of your shares costing me 100 burst coins then what is my weekly div payment? Take this past week figures and calculate what my payout would be with 1 share

Please refer to Evaluation section in our post, The minimum you will get is 1.25% per week

@Burstde said in [ANN] Futuros:

Now lets say you sell out of shares what will you do with 20,000 x 100 = 200,000,000 burst coins.
    200000000 burst x .000000089 = 178 btc

20,000x100 =2 000 000 BURST
    Investment into a new hardware

• @babelis said in [ANN] Futuros:

На мой взгляд, качество актива зависит от опыта, идей и мотивации разработчиков, а не по возрасту ... Извините, но, как вы представляете себе эволюцию мира, когда вы судите о людях по некоторым числом

Excuse me, but in the ad you wrote nothing about your experience...
    Give this choice to the investor!
    For example, if you were 10 y.o., I would not invest in your asset...(at least, only because in because of their age, you might not get enough experience!)

• Younger Age doesn't matter here or Bill gates would of never been able to achieve what he did. Everyone seems to think that a younger person will not be able to manage an asset. I can tell you looking at my 10 adult created assets that they have under performed last year. Matter fact most of the failed assets were created by an adult .

• @babelis said in [ANN] Futuros:

Please refer to Evaluation section in our post, The minimum you will get is 1.25% per week

What can guarantee that minimum per week? (i'm not grilling you...just curious)

• @babelis Is it running now or maybe for a week that you can give an example of your weekly earnings. If your figures don't work then you might want knock down the initial investment price to 10. If it profitable it should sell itself. What is the timeline of system upgrades?

• @emcb said in [ANN] Futuros:

На мой взгляд, качество актива зависит от опыта, идей и мотивации разработчиков, а не по возрасту ... Извините, но, как вы представляете себе эволюцию мира, когда вы судите о людях по некоторым числом

Excuse me, but in the ad you wrote nothing about your experience...
    Give this choice to the investor!
    For example, if you were 10 y.o., I would not invest in your asset...(at least, only because in because of their age, you might not get enough experience!)

Oh sorry I forgot to mention that, our team have been working in the cryptoworld for a few years and we started our mining operation back in 2016

• Hello, I am cofounder of this asset. I will try to be active here on forum as much as I can. You can also aim your questions on me.

@nameless said in [ANN] Futuros:

What can guarantee that minimum per week? (i'm not grilling you...just curious)

That guarantee is now our GPU miner and HDD miner. You can check their earnings in the links provided on the top of this page. We have calculated everything more than twice and we know that there is minimal risk not to earn enough for weekly dividends. In that case, we will cover it from our pockets and we will try to fix it.

• @DanikBasos Please provide pictures or better video of your mining rig(s). FUTUROS and the current block number of Burst written on it would be nice also.

@babelis Is it running now or maybe for a week that you can give an example of your weekly earnings. If your figures don't work then you might want knock down the initial investment price to 10. If it profitable it should sell itself. What is the timeline of system upgrades?

What makes the profit right now: Futuros is currently mining with 3x Rx480 Gpu mining rig + 5Tb Hdd, mining Eth+Pasc http://dwarfpool.com/eth/address?wallet=e7349b98370571a69c1115472a7ffee7e02438f7
    and Burst on burst.lexitoshi.uk pool (BURST-D6NX-Q5KG-5UZ7-A2LLV)

Yes,it is running and all the calculations are already done. What do you mean by timeline of upgrades?

• @babelis I thought I read somewhere anyways is 5tb hard drive enough to compete with the 200t b's out there? Or and probably makes the most sense to increase eth parts cause it seems they are making good profits.

• @vprf said in [ANN] Futuros:

@DanikBasos Please provide pictures or better video of your mining rig(s). FUTUROS and the current block number of Burst written on it would be nice also.

Hello, have you already seen pictures on our website?
    Do you want just better pictures? Or do you want to verify if it is really ours? I can provide you photos, what do you want to see on them? :)

@babelis I thought I read somewhere anyways is 5tb hard drive enough to compete with the 200t b's out there? Or and probably makes the most sense to increase eth parts cause it seems they are making good profits.

Yes we have been already mining with that 5tb, but for the future purchases, we want to get hardware with the highest ROI and stability at the moment of buying

• all i see is 100 million Burst in all ($108,758.00)
    backed by 3 video cards and 2 external drives totalling 5tb

just seems like a crowdfund asset to me

• @DanikBasos Proof that it is really yours would be nice. Starting to think this might be a crowdfunding also.

• @Lexicon said in [ANN] Futuros:

all i see is 100 million Burst in all ($108,758.00)
    backed by 3 video cards and 2 external drives totalling 5tb

just seems like a crowdfund asset to me

Please read our announcement again and then think again. There are only 20 000 shares backed by that equipment. We are a long-term asset and we made total 1M of shares just because of that. So that in the future we dont have to make a new asset.

Share distribution:
    The shares will be released only after we buy a new hardware and it’s set up and running. Then we can provide the opportunity for new investors.

After all, or just a part of that 20K shares being sold, we will get new equipment. And just after that we will release next XY shares.

• @vprf said in [ANN] Futuros:

@DanikBasos Proof that it is really yours would be nice. Starting to think this might be a crowdfunding also.

I will post a photo in a moment.
    And explain us please, why do you think that this is a crowdfunding asset.
    Thanks

• Good to see you already started asset!^^ Have been waiting for this one but will probably invest more next month as I'm far from home for few weeks^^ Will be buying with mined burst for now and grab some bigger ammount next month!^^

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.