[ANN] Elite Burst Asset - I Put My Investors First

• OK so this isn't a response to the asset. It's basically saying he has time to be online and ignore all of you that have shares in his asset, but has time to do stuff like this:

0_1494557407098_upload-305b1af2-c736-4606-83ae-df3759165ab3

0_1494557420487_upload-e40d0007-409f-46c9-bef1-9819aff3959b

I feel bad that the existing Superfriends who have shares are getting ignored for no good reason, but the asset owner has time to go online and do this stuff. He was online with discord too for a quick bit when @RichBC even tried to ask him about the shares. I don't know if it went private at that point, but there was no response to that either in public chat.

• @Vneck Thanks for the additional info. I tried to go private with him on Discord but got some error about there not being a server in common, (Which I do not understand) so the message did not go through.

However I do not think there would have been a reply. The cheeky little bugger is quite happy to pop up with some silly comments, but has obviously decided to keep the money.

Rich

• Alright well here I am.
    I have sold the hard drives I originally purchased in the time that I was gone and I am going to start buy backs soon. At the home t I am simply using the money from the hard drives to trade a build up enough money to fully pay back what I owe. I stick by what I said, I am going to pay you back or is just going to take time. To be quite honest, I did consider leaving with the money but I don't want to be that kind of person. If by any chance you could put any trust in me at all anyone can help out I have lowered the share price significantly so everyone can contribute a little of they would like to. This means that any burst I get will go towards trading. If there are any questions which I know there will be please do ask. I'm sorry for all this and I just want to make it right.
    -Christian

• @cjellis245 said in [ANN] Elite Burst Asset - I Put My Investors First:

in the time that I was gone and I am going to start buy backs soon. At the home t I am simply using the money from the hard drives to trade a build up enough money to fully pay back what I owe. I stick by what I said, I am going to pay you back or is just going to take time. To be quite honest, I did consider leaving with the money but I don't want to be that kind of person. If by any chance you could put any trust in me at all anyone can help out I have lowered the share price significantly so everyone can contribute a little of they would like to. This means that any b

why would anyone trust you now when you just said you considered running off with the money?

• @cjellis245 First buy some shares back then we can start talking :)

• @mathew I was being honest. That's what you wanted, right?

• @Hyzi0 That's a work in progress. I can say though that it will be happening soon :)

• @cjellis245 If You sold your hdds I'm sure you have more than enough burst to buy back majority of burst assets :) Once you bought back some, I'm sure ppl will help you.

• @haitch While we are in topic of scams, could you reveal cjellis id and move this to scam section? I think he got more than enough chances and time to make things right yet his only move was trying to sell some more of his assets. Guess it's 1st guy in history of burst who scammed while beeing verified. Congratulation cjellis!

• @cjellis245 any update on this asset?

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.