YASAsset

• great idea because now the coins won't be lost. I am grateful for your efforts about it :)))
    your asset is my biggest investment to date because @haitch @ccminer and yours are my favorites.

• @ZapbuzZ no problem :) as i use my own code for dividends payment i can hack up such things :D

• Weekly Summary (2017.05.14)

Information Website: yasa.rimvis.lt
    Detailed Logs and Statistics: Google Sheet

Total shares sold: 48374 (0 since last week)
    Market movement: ~197 shares changed hands.

News: Both BTC and BURST has reached its all time high this week, so now it depends on what price it will settle down as it directly affects how much BURST is payed out in dividends (do keep in mind that looking at FIAT value you will get about the same as usual ;) ). 2200 BURST has been converted into 40k BITB as i am very happy how this coin is doing and expect its price rising in the future. XQN is back in 100+ sats price range. Also i am happy to see that total asset worth has reached 1000 Euros.

People wanting to support asset directly can buy shares by direct exchange of staked coins to asset at the current share price (20 Burst) or by contacting me for a deal for your chosen crypto currency (as long its on Poloniex or Bittrex and enough to be able trade them on said exchanges)

ATTN: Shareholders who has shares with bonus status and wants to transfer them to another account please let me know about this transfer so i can mark bonus transfer on my own list. Shares with bonus status that are sold at Asset Exchange loose bonus status for good.

Have questions? Something needs clarification? Let me know!
    -- LithStud

• Weekly Summary (2017.05.21)

Market movement: ~3957 shares changed hands.

News: So remember when last week i was happy with assets total worth reaching 1000$? Well now we are close to 6000$ :D All that because BITB has reached 100+ sats price! To those who never tracked assets investements BITB has been baught at something like 7 sats average (from 2 sats to 16 sats). Now since its hard to tell if it will hold this price i am sending current stake of 45000 BITB to exchange as i rather be safe than miss this oportunity. XQN is steadily rising as well, NET at the begining of week droped to 6 sats but recovered since to 9 sats.

I will also pull out my personal funds from BITB wallet (300k of about 335k+) how much is my personal you can find in google sheet ;) This move i am doing to convert it to BTC and once its price drops buyback more at that point assigning it to asset once again. So there will be two transactions (one for stake and one personal fund out).

And lastly at the end of this month i will be converting EGC to BITB as EGC isnt doing as well as BITB.

Phew what a wild week, oh forgot to mention BTC going over 2000$. Now how much BURST will be paid out in dividends will depend on its price at the begining of next month ;) And for now i will as usually use current price in Poloniex.

People wanting to support asset directly can buy shares by direct exchange of staked coins to asset at the current share price (20 Burst) or by contacting me for a deal for your chosen crypto currency (as long its on Poloniex or Bittrex and enough to be able trade them on said exchanges)

ATTN: Shareholders who has shares with bonus status and wants to transfer them to another account please let me know about this transfer so i can mark bonus transfer on my own list. Shares with bonus status that are sold at Asset Exchange loose bonus status for good.

-- LithStud

• 0.04668305 BTC thats how much we got for 45000 BITB ;)

• That's some really great news man! good times! :)
    Cheers

• @keyd0s indeed! now if it would stabilize around 40 sats would be perfect (while going from 0.4BTC to 2.5BTC is awesome lets be realistic that it wont stay there lol).

Ant there is still 10 days left so it should stake some more :)

• Weekly Summary (2017.05.28)

Market movement: ~7281 shares changed hands.

News: Month is almost over and it looking mighty good. If BURST price stays around 400 sats there will be biggest dividend payout so far :)
    BITB price seems to be stabilizing around 60 sats (i was thinking about 40 sats so this is even better than i thought), NET seems unperturbed no matter whats happening with BTC and staying at 9 sats, XQN droped slightly but is still over 100 sats. EGC ~2400 sats. So as mentioned in previous week summary EGC will be converted into BITB come next month.

-- LithStud

• just started mining again hope to buy some soon

• Midweek update: So did some cleanup in the asset. Since its been mostly trading and not selling new shares decided to remove all sell orders except 1626 (if sold asset will come to total 50k shares sold).

Why?
    As mentioned above it hasnt sold new shares in ages so might as well let it go to free trade. Another reason i am fairly comfortable with how asset is doing now.

Will there be sell orders?
    Not in nearest future i believe, that being said i still plan on supporting direct share sells either for BURST or Coins used by asset. Until its announced otherwise price for direct sales will be calculated @ 20 BURST/share.

Whats that new account called YASA Asset Holding?
    That is a wallet specially made to buy YASA shares (as part of safety net program) as well as hold other assets if there is any. All the proceedings will go to YASA investement fund. Reason i didnt use main wallet is that i dont need to track the number of shares held by asset (main wallet still has all those unused shares), it will just appear as any other shareholder.

--Answer to life is 42

• Thanks for the update @LithStud

• Forgot to mention :)
    BURST-S94A-Z3T5-TDZT-AK6NB (my personal) and BURST-ASDT-6UTK-LXSD-FFSCJ (YASA Asset Holding) will put buy orders no lower than 5 BURST.

• Month 5 End Notice

Stake numbers has been locked in for Month 5. Tomorrow will start conversion process and dividends should be paid out before end of week.

Have a nice midweek ;)

• @LithStud hey is your asset still available? The number in your sig can't be found in the exchange.

• @ArthurThePug it sure is, not sure why you get error hmm where you getting it online wallet or local? If local make sure its synced. If all is good something else must be wrong (maybe a space while copying number?)

http://burstcoin.biz/transaction/12143106865567593139

• @LithStud Ah - I was using the search function that only looks at your current assets, I had to use the add asset button. Duh! Will pick some up as a thankyou when I've got some spare Burst mined - even though I swore to myself i would never buy another asset after the recent drama!

• Every consider DCR (decred/decentralized credit) for this asset?

• @k.coins hmm sounds familiar but if i looked into there should be some reason i decided not to. Will look into it again :) As asset doesnt operate with huge amounts of money (like some other popular ones) high cost coins are just not feasable, in most cases there needs to be a rather large amount of coins staking to be of any use. Thats one of reason i will be converting EGC into BITB.

• @LithStud ah, yes, the price may have been the issue. I think it's currently trading around 20 USD or 9.5 mBTC/DCR

• @k.coins yeap thats the thing probably, reading up on its PoS implementation.
    OK according to this https://stats.decred.org/
    Asset wont have enough funds to buy a ticket, with funds from EGC conversion at most i can get ~8 DCR while lowest ticked price ~49 DCR.

Doing simple calculation 49 * 0.00959966 = 0.47155930 BTC
    for this amount asset can get nearly a million BITB and thats at acurrent 52 sats price :) considering that one DCR ticket might take up to 4.7 months (or get missed and need to buy a new) i would say its not really worth it. Unless you have tried staking DCR and have some practical numbers to compare?

Now i imagine putting into it something like 5BTC (preferably more) might improve your chance of getting some kind of feasable return.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.