YASAsset

• Had some troubles yesterday with internet connection and lost around 7h of staking, so to remedy that been running my pc all night :)
    Concerning BURST converting to staked coins . Due to current drop in price it will take some time as i try to sell at higher prices than minimum.

• Hello @LithStud ,... i buy yesterday more 5000 shares of your asset, i very excited with your Asset YASA,... :D

• @burstcoinPT hey :) thanks! I noticed :) Growth stage is almoast over and the next month will be growing dividends. Lets hope during that time some coins increase in price ;)

• I am also open for suggestions about what coin to add into asset. It needs to be established one with fairly stable price and preferably around 200-300 satoshi range :D
    As is i was looking into some cheap ones like piggy coin (this one looked interesting but it seemed like a temporary rise in price so didnt want to risk)

• @LithStud We're hoping too :D

• @bitko that LANA coin. Is it the one father created as a gift for his daughter?

• Weekly Summary (2017.01.01) - Growth stage complete

Information Website: yasa.rimvis.lt
    Detailed Logs and Statistics: Google Sheet

Total shares sold: 46832 (+10488 since last week)

This weeks gains (104880 Burst) been sent to exchange and is awaiting in sell orders. Current plan is to push NET coins amount to 1 mil.

News: As was planned asset price has been increased to 20 BURST per share marking the completion of growth stage and entering Month 1. From now on staked coins will be exchanged at the end of month and distributed as per first post. This also means that anyone who bought in can sell at a profit (provided there is anyone willing to buy). Now if investors think that any price increases should be put on hold and rather keep asset at static price, please let me know in this thread. The price will not be lowered from 20 BURST though.
    I will also put in initial buyback order at 5 BURST from my personal wallet BURST-S94A-Z3T5-TDZT-AK6NB. Asset will start its own buyback at the end of month from the earned BURST. It will also mean that asset will become owner of those shares and respectively earn dividends for further investments.

People wanting to support asset directly can buy shares by direct exchange of staked coins to asset at the current share price (20 Burst)

Have questions? Something needs clarification? Let me know!
    Happy 2017 year :)
    -- LithStud

• Small update: Price will be frozen at 20 BURST. Upon scheduled dates price will be revisited and decided upon how asset is doing and other factors.
    For now it seems asset sales has decreased :)

Please, dont forget possibility for direct exchange coins to asset shares.

• I am drlaying weekly update for a bit. Got sick (hoping just food poisoning). Will try to write up assets status tommorow as well as update google sheet and XQN amount.
    Not to worry about staking. Pc is on and should be doing its job.

• Weekly Summary (2017.01.09)

Total shares sold: 46838 (+6 since last week)
    Market movement: ~1748 shares changed hands.

This weeks gains (0 Burst).

News: Since price increase we havent really sold any shares (those 6 sneaked in while i was writing previous summary lol). But it is expected due to some shareholders using this opportunity to make profit.
    Considering staked coins situation. NET as predicted has increased in price (last check it was 10 satoshis) and looks good. Would of been even better if asset had 10mil of it but we just didnt have such investing power. BITB on buy orders has gone down to 1 satoshi (so far not sure why this happened, but sell orders doesnt have a lot at 2 satoshis), lets hope it will recover since its a noticeable dent in assets holdings. XQN has also increased in price and doing very well (staking has slowed due to difficulty increase but still nets good results). EGC dipped in price within expected range and is chugging along nicely (while a bit slow).

People wanting to support asset directly can buy shares by direct exchange of staked coins to asset at the current share price (20 Burst)

-- LithStud

• Weekly Summary (2017.01.15)

Total shares sold: 46838 (0 since last week)
    Market movement: ~1231 shares changed hands.

News: BITB and NET markets are stabilising once again (NET increases in price, BITB got back at 3 satoshi). So far coins growth has produced enough XQN coins to convert into BURST at the end of month while others are lagging behind. I expect XQN, BITB and maybe NET to have grown enough for sending to exchange. Coins that doesnt reach minimum required amount will go on growing in second month and so on untill there is enough.
    I expect at some point this coming week to add 0.01 BTC worth of BITB to wallet - i will not exchange it to assets so it will be filled as my personal funds in Google sheet logs. This should help boost a bit sprouting power of BITB.
    I believe most have seen changes in these forums Asset Exchange rules. What it means for this asset is that i will try to gradualy move all information to my own website and post any further updates only there, leaving in these forums just a link to that website.

-- LithStud

• Weekly Summary (2017.01.22)

Market movement: ~2407 shares changed hands.

News: The first moth is almost over. The coins growth is steady and as planned. But as everything in life there is a hicup. Bittrex once again issued warning about delisting coins (BITB, NET, XQN) - all the coins that gives most to asset. Now i hope this wont get prices to dirt cheap (they were increasing in price nicely before this). I will do an update once time comes to exchange grown coins to burst as of my plan for that (use some other exchange, delay coins sale a couple of weeks so the price gets back up, etc).

-- LithStud

• @LithStud Thank you for the update!

• @bandarfjb well such assets should have at least this much information published in my opinion :) So those shareholders who has investement in it and desire information will have it at there fingertips :)

Its the same in real world where is scheduled reports about assets progress and stuff that affects said asset.

• @LithStud hello, when we make money with this asset?? when we receive the share olders??

• @burstcoinPT hey. Its scheduled for the end of month. Considering the move Bittrex pulled i will delay it for a week maybe (i want to let coins prices to recover a bit before exchanging them).

• Small update: I cought myself a nasty flu, so you might have noticed my reduced activity here in forums or alttech chat. None the less i kept wallets running so the staking been going on as usual. I hope to recover in next couple days.
    I do check up on forums throu mobile once in a while so any and all questions or @ mentions i would see and answer :) Dont expect coding advices tho, hard to code when your eyes bleeds :D

• Maybe you could look in to xmg it is a great pos coin price is stable and likely to go up... it is also traded on bittrex and polo.

• @skyline_king88 thanks for suggestion i will take a look ;)

• Weekly Summary (2017.01.29)

Market movement: ~39 shares changed hands.

News: On 01.31 day i will lock in growed amount of coins. Thats going to apply to BITB, NET and XQN. EGC will keep on counting since it hasnt grown enough to be sold. As i mentioned before, i will delay selling so coins can recover from Bittrex shenanigans. BITB will be put in sell order so untill i get others sold, there is a chance for a fair amount increase in gain. NET will be sold on another exchange since its been removed from Bittrex. For XQN i will debate with @MikeMike how to go about that. So there will be a bit of loss since that other exchange doesnt have BURST so conversion will go something like this NET -> BTC -> DOGE ==> Poloniex -> BTC -> BURST.

I have added 200 MikeTheMug asset shares to YASA wallet, gains from those shares will go towards expanding wallet or in buy orders (safety net).

-- LithStud

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.