YASAsset

• @LithStud add additional 1000 shares to your update! Good luck!

• @brancarlo thanks for your investment :)

And on another note i was able to discuss with devs of one potential coin, so i know a bit better how its PoS works and also their plans for upcoming years :) So ill be constantly adding at first my own funds to that coins wallet and once we grow enough adding it onto assets invested coin list.

Shares Bought so far: 6200

• @LithStud Sound good to me! Let me know if is anything I can do to help.

• @brancarlo you allready helping by investing into asset :) this asset pays better when the more coins is being staked :) or atleast thats the theory :D (and calculations support it unless i miscalculated something baddly)

• The share price is increasing by certain time frame or every 250000 shares sold?

• @bandarfjb by time frame, with first increase scheduled in 2017.01.01
    Once i start buy back it will always be lower as to prevent buying shares raking in dividends and selling them without actually helping the asset. So initial buy back price will be 5 BURST.

its due couple of reasons

1. First investors are risking the most so i belevie they should be rewarded for that.
    2. As it is long term investement based asset its worth will be ever so slightly increasing (if we manage to avoid get burned by coin death). It is also why whole december worth of coins will stay, and dividends starts from coins accumulated in 2017.01

My plan for YASA is to establish it as strong and profitable avenue for those who doesnt invest for immediate gratification short term with unclear future.

All shareholders also can suggest coins for future and i will take a look and asses if its feasable and safe. If you looked at my shared google sheet there is a list for coins that are considered to be added to asset.

All in all depends upon gathered funds. So far there is enough to invest into one coin maybe two. I am still maintaining at least three other coins with my own funds.

EDIT: added to first post clarification about what happens with shares with bonus dividends once you sell them afterwards.

• Update: 6714 shares sold so far!

• Update: 6724 shares sold

Also tweeked a bit of buyback reliminary prices dates to time interval i feel is reasonable. If you guys happen to look it up in google sheet you will notice that the plan is those who bought shares early will be able to sell them at profit (buyback will be done with safety net funds as mentioned in opening statement, in some cases if i am able i might also do some of that buyback with my own funds (separate wallet from the one used by asset)).

• So bonus for buying shares almost over (left couple days).

Shares bought: 7034

Sad thing BURST price has droped so much, so we will have less BTC to buy coins. Most of this i will use to get NET coins, and some to get BITB or RDD (will decide day of buying according to price state).

I hope we will be joined with more investors and be able to setup a more expensive coins for staking (DMD and one i am currently assesing).

Why not invest in one coin only?
    While i try to asses coin stability and choose only those i feel will keep stable prices or even increase in price, there is still risks, so staking multiple coins is a sort of safety measure.

• Shares bought: 8476

Less than 10h is left of early sell bonus and also till starting of growth stage :)

• Update and the early shares bonus dividends incentive has ended :)
    Total shares sold: 8614

EDIT: In view of unnaturally low price of BURST i decided to wait till tomorrow before selling collected BURST. Lets hope it gets back above 70 satoshi atleast.

• So the decision to sleep on BURST was right :) prices are now over 70 satoshi :) gonna begin converting BURST into other coins once i get from work.

• Those who tracks this asset might have noticed some additions to google sheet :) it now has a log of transfer to Bittrex. At the moment trying to sell a small chunk of funds in a way as to not drop down burst price - it will take a bit longer but in this way should be preserved current fragile burst price state. If come tomorrow morning i havent been able to sell this small chunk i will just dump it at the buy price as more than couple days delay will be more harming the asset than selling at a bit lower burst price.

• So first deposit into BITB wallet has been done and coins are now maturing :) Currently waiting for the rest of BURST sold so i can finish up NETcoin buying and send it to wallet as well.

All the relevant sell/buy/deposit/withdraw logs investors can find on the linked google sheet :)

Big thanks to those who entrusted there burst to YASA asset. So cheers and lets earn some money! ^_^

EDIT: All initial burst converted to BITB and NET (bigger part goes into NET) and is now maturing in wallets :) After some testing i will launch a webpage where you will be able to see wallets balance (update 2 times per 24h).

• Since got things started time to lay out some reporting schedules :)

I will try to do a summary report of week every Sunday as in how much shares sold, current state of wallets.
    Also there will randomly put posts about general news for this asset (like website updates, coin evaluation and consideration, as well as critical updates if there is news about some coin crash and the need to relocate funds)

Sunday is also a day i will be transferring collected bursts from sold shares into exchanges for getting new coins. This might change if there is large enough amount of burst collected before the end of week.

Burst will be always exchanged at best possible price and if able as sell order (not a straight sell to bid order).

Happy trading,
    --LithStud

• Which one produce more return? BITB or NET?

• @bandarfjb at the moment NET should give more as BITB i am trying to calculate optimal way to grow :) also NET has bigger volume on exchange so there is that as well.

I am almoast done with fixing charts for growth tracking and will launch info site ;)

• yasa.rimvis.lt YES the information page is finally launched albeit with just bare minimum information (wallets balance, shares distribution). I will keep on adding to additional information that might be useful from time to time :)

NET wallet balance is sadly not very reliable as i couldnt find well working block explorer for it, so there is a dip in a balance curve for it, but nothing to worry as at this moment i switched my source of information to better working one (hopefully) wich was still behind so didnt have up to date balance.

• Weekly Summary (2016.11.27)

Total shares sold: 10720 (+2106 since last week)

This weeks gains (20630 Burst) will be sold and invested into BITB strengthening its growth further (in last week i was analyzing its growth potential with higher amounts and was able to formulate a strategy to achieve fairly constant results).
    As allways detailed logs can be found at Google Sheet

Information Website yasa.rimvis.lt has been launched, albeit still having some problems with NET blockchain to read wallet balance, information about balances is recorded every 8h. Since the amounts vary by pressing on coin tag in legend (eg. BITB) it will turn off that coin line and rescale the chart.

Big thanks to investors who decided to trust in this asset. Lets make some money together!
    -- LithStud

• @LithStud so cool bud. I'm excited of this asset too. :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.