burstcoin-jminer v0.4.11 - GPU assisted PoC-Miner (All Platforms)

• admin

@kleine1979 I do not know what gpu is supported ... you should just try if it works. Or read at jocl.org thats the openCL lib used by the miner.
    If you have connection issues like in the pic you posted, the only thing i could suggest right now, is to try another pool. The message means, that a result has been committed to pool, but the pool did not respond to it within 30 sec. ... maybe the pool is under heavy load or something.

• @luxe , I'm pool mining. If you look in the jminer.properties that I've posted above it has:

poolMining=true
    poolServer=http://pool.burstcoin.eu:8124

The wallet is local and running fine and accessible by web interface.

I know the message is not critical, so I let it run... but it still kind of steals from the usability of the app as you have to hunt for the useful info among the error messages.

I wish I could turn it off completely at least. Not that I'm complaining or anything; I'm happy to have a GPU miner at hand.

@Zaziki , I rather doubt that it's the pool here as I was getting nonces confirmed quite fast and on the Wireshark traffic I could see the pool HTTP responses arriving regularly.
    It seems like the application is waiting for some response from the wallet side and some internal timeout expires, but it never actually sends out the HTTP requests to the wallet.

I'm actually curious now, if the wallet connection part works fine for anyone on Linux.

• @luxe Luxe do u have any idea what that means? burstcoin-jminer-0.4.11-SNAPSHOT
    I've did all the mentioned steps above

00:25:38.691 Unable to get mining info from wallet.
    00:25:38.691 Unable to get mining info from wallet: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')
    at [Source: <html>
    <head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)</center>
    </body>
    </html>
    ; line: 1, column: 2]
    com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')
    at [Source: <html>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    </body>
    </html>
    ; line: 1, column: 2]
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParser._constructError(JsonParser.java:1702)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportError(ParserMinimalBase.java:558)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportUnexpectedChar(ParserMinimalBase.java:456)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.ReaderBasedJsonParser._handleOddValue(ReaderBasedJsonParser.java:1906)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.ReaderBasedJsonParser.nextToken(ReaderBasedJsonParser.java:749)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:3834)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:3783)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:2842)
    at burstcoin.jminer.core.network.task.NetworkRequestMiningInfoTask.run(NetworkRequestMiningInfoTask.java:95)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Mod

@SKANDI miner expect JSON-format response, but got HTTP response from pool (when pool too busy or unavaible)

<html>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    </body>
    </html>

• @Blago said in burstcoin-jminer v0.4.11 - GPU assisted PoC-Miner (All Platforms):

bgcolor

@Blago is there anyway to solve the "unable to get the wallet info" am using the Jminer 0.4.11. moreover can u please check this user below is there any tricks to have super mining rig in such a way. P.S: this guy is using only 40 TB and getting all these DL.

https://explore.burst.cryptoguru.org/account/3823180379533295353

• @SKANDI said in burstcoin-jminer v0.4.11 - GPU assisted PoC-Miner (All Platforms):

@Blago said in burstcoin-jminer v0.4.11 - GPU assisted PoC-Miner (All Platforms):

bgcolor

@Blago is there anyway to solve the "unable to get the wallet info" am using the Jminer 0.4.11. moreover can u please check this user below is there any tricks to have super mining rig in such a way. P.S: this guy is using only 40 TB and getting all these DL.

https://explore.burst.cryptoguru.org/account/3823180379533295353

He's using multiple machines. Likely has way more than 40TB but the miner reports the capacity of the miner that submits.

• @cpass78 Can i have 3 computers mining on the same pool with the same Burst account?

• Mod

@SKANDI yes, u can

• @Blago thank you

• there is an irritating limit to solo mode passphrase length go beyond it displays 0mb size and cannot process blocks

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.