BURSTize - 1424846074839833477 - Ad revenue based asset from ads on forums.burst-team.us & burstcoin.biz

• Ok guys, I'm back. Am I the only shareholder that sees a problem here?

I know there has been issues and problems that everyone has to deal with daily, but I really think this asset is being ignored. There will always be other problems to deal with, but the shareholders deserve attention spent on this asset. This asset has so much potential, really, it absolutely does. People would kill to have the traffic that these websites have, and could live off of it! Unfortunately, even simple steps aren't being taken to monetize the traffic...

This asset is NOT a set it and forget it type of thing. Managing and procuring advertisers for a website is an ongoing task....it never stops. I have outlined some pretty basic things to do here...and have sent even more information via email and messages.

So what's going on here? Have you just given up? Seriously, with a-ads, you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel. Personally, if I was managing these properties, and had as much stake as the administrators of this asset have in BURSTize, I would be spending a lot of time on this. A perfect opportunity is just lying here ready to be picked up.

• @haitch @daWallet

I'm going to list a few important steps to get this kick-started.

Now, I know NodeBB isn't like most other forum solutions out there, but once you get these few things done, you won't ever have to deal with changing the script again. I'm sure you know someone that can program node.js ... isn't BURST programmed in Java?

1. Insert google analytics into all of your pages. Why? To be able to provide more accurate tracking to potential advertisers. This is a universally accepted reporting tool for the industry. If you want help setting this up correctly, I will help you! (it's not quite as simple as just putting up the code, there are settings to adjust in the admin console)

2. Enable an ad serving solution. I highly suggest going the free route with https://www.revive-adserver.com/. There are hosted solutions as well that are extremely reasonable! I will do the research for you if you want to see what is available for hosted solutions!

3. Identify potential ad locations. This doesn't mean you have to have advertisements in all of these locations. You can serve blank ads to them as white space if you want, and manage what ads you want to show where. I will spend time on this with you to help you do this.

4. Insert the code for your adserver for each of these locations on your websites.

5. Create an advertising section that can be easily found. This section should have the creatives offered, and their corresponding locations and traffic statistics. The ad software will be keeping track of impressions and clicks as well, but you need to back that information up with google analytics reports. I can give you advice on this if you need it!

6. Offer a convenient way to order advertising campaigns with multiple payment options. I suggest giving discounts to advertisers that pay in BURST.

When that is done, you are ready to start making money! Someone needs to be going out and talking to advertising networks, and also to potential advertisers. You have a very hot niche right now that will keep gaining in popularity. Take advantage of it! All of the holders of BURSTize deserve some work to be done on this asset instead of letting it just wilt away in the sun.

• @ryanw said in BURSTize - 1424846074839833477 - Ad revenue based asset from ads on forums.burst-team.us & burstcoin.biz:

@haitch @daWallet

I'm going to list a few important steps to get this kick-started.

Now, I know NodeBB isn't like most other forum solutions out there, but once you get these few things done, you won't ever have to deal with changing the script again. I'm sure you know someone that can program node.js ... isn't BURST programmed in Java?

1. Insert google analytics into all of your pages. Why? To be able to provide more accurate tracking to potential advertisers. This is a universally accepted reporting tool for the industry. If you want help setting this up correctly, I will help you! (it's not quite as simple as just putting up the code, there are settings to adjust in the admin console)

2. Enable an ad serving solution. I highly suggest going the free route with https://www.revive-adserver.com/. There are hosted solutions as well that are extremely reasonable! I will do the research for you if you want to see what is available for hosted solutions!

3. Identify potential ad locations. This doesn't mean you have to have advertisements in all of these locations. You can serve blank ads to them as white space if you want, and manage what ads you want to show where. I will spend time on this with you to help you do this.

4. Insert the code for your adserver for each of these locations on your websites.

5. Create an advertising section that can be easily found. This section should have the creatives offered, and their corresponding locations and traffic statistics. The ad software will be keeping track of impressions and clicks as well, but you need to back that information up with google analytics reports. I can give you advice on this if you need it!

6. Offer a convenient way to order advertising campaigns with multiple payment options. I suggest giving discounts to advertisers that pay in BURST.

When that is done, you are ready to start making money! Someone needs to be going out and talking to advertising networks, and also to potential advertisers. You have a very hot niche right now that will keep gaining in popularity. Take advantage of it! All of the holders of BURSTize deserve some work to be done on this asset instead of letting it just wilt away in the sun.

I want my asset advertised.

• @newsense2004 Wouldn't it be nice if there was a page telling you about all of the advertising options and statistics about how many people will be seeing your ad? Something to make it easy to advertise on this site?

What is here is a product that is waiting to be purchased, but no one is told how to buy it, where you can get it, or what exactly it is.

• @ryanw Use my asset to demo your idea ;)

• @newsense2004 Unfortunately, I have no access or ability to do that. The only thing I can do is to keep posting here.

• @ryanw You can always invest ;)

• @newsense2004 I am invested in BURSTize...that's why I'm here.

• @daWallet @haitch

Ok, just to keep organized here, these are my current posts regarding this asset.

Post Regarding Administrators' Neglecting This Asset

First Steps To Actually Make This Asset Into Something

Please let your investors know if you are actually going to put some work into this asset.

If not, perhaps there should be a buyback...as it is right now, it's being left to die. It's not like there isn't an opportunity here, it's right in front of you. You have someone right here that will walk you through what needs to be done.

I will not quietly sit here while the asset continues as-is.

• admin

@ryanw

1. We can put in the google analytics, but we also have the forums built in stats.
    2. We have an ad servicing solution - we can swap it for another if you think there is a better one and /or push for more local ads.
    3. We know the locations where we can serve ads, and they're populated.
    4. That's what we're doing.
    5. We can setup an advertising section, but it seems to me like we're creating an advantage other assets don't have - but I can live with that.
    6. We already accept ads in basically any currency.

If you have input on what would be a better ad serving provider, we're all ears. Likewise an suggestions to increase the ad exposure and payments.

• @haitch

What's going on here is that the way that it is set up is not working. The steps that I have laid out will create a robust service for advertisers that will help them make informed decisions on why to advertise here.

1. Yes, absolutely. You will be surprised how the numbers differ from the forum stats and analytics. Google analytics tracking is more in line with how the industry tracks visitors, and isn't dependent on an in-house tracking solution. Please, use google analytics.

2. What ad serving solution do you use? To show potential advertisers what they are exactly buying, and to give them value for the purchase, it should be able to track each ad space, individual ads, clicks, impressions. It's very important for advertisers to see what results they are getting. I HIGHLY suggest looking at what https://www.revive-adserver.com/ can do. Read it over, and maybe you will see the benefit of using something like that. They also have a reasonable hosted service that takes the load off of your servers https://www.reviveservers.com/revive-adserver-hosting/

3. Please let us know what the ad locations you have for each property are. The placement of a-ads is horrible, and gives them such poor results that you are probably getting the lowest possible rates through them. In an earlier post on this thread, I showed you a highly valuable ad space (at the top of the page). The bottom page ad locations are the absolute worst location, especially with this dynamic forum. No one in their right mind would want their ad there. I believe the locations need to be re-defined., as the current system is not working. I can write up a report on what locations I believe should be available for advertising. But I would like to know that you are willing to change things before I do that!

4. Using the information from analytics, and also better ad placement options, this is to show potential advertisers why they want to pay you to be here. Use ad serving software to track and give them real time information on what they paid for. Offer ad placements that will actually be noticed. Give them value, and give them results.

5. Information on the advertising page should talk about payment options. Having payment gateways already set up will also make it convenient for advertisers IE paypal, credit card, bitcoin, etc. Make it easy for people to spend money!

The analytics, new ad serving software, better ad locations, tracking, and an advertising page are the first steps here. I would like to work with you to make this asset great. I can't do it all myself, mostly because it's not my web properties, but take these first steps, please, and let's get going!

After everything is set up, it's time to hit the pavement and get advertisers!

• @haitch @daWaIlet

This page will give you an excellent idea of what it means to use an adserving solution:

https://www.aquaplatform.com/revive-adserver-hosting/getting-started/

The steps there show you how to set up advertising on your websites. Hopefully this will give you a better idea of what I'm trying to do here.

• admin

@ryanw

1. Analytics have been enabled.

2. Currently we sell the ads to forums members when there is demand, otherwise a-ads are used. I'll take a look at the provided links.

3. Forums - Sidebar and footer. BlockEx Footer, Faucet - but these are less usable now due to the lack of donations to the faucets.

Please setup a chat between you, me and daWallet so we can discuss further.

• @haitch

Will send you a message to get a chat planned.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.