Bitconnect - Maximise your Gain - Minimise your Loss.

• @progryu009gaijin The only restriction seems to be that each account needs a different email address.

@haitch Well it's one of those hmmm moments. It was curiosity that got me in, then I thought up the tiered account idea and opened a second account, just to confirm that it all worked as I thought it would :-)

Then greed started to take over and I bought sufficient BCC for a 5K investment for the third Account, because on paper I think with that at the third level, getting 10% back on the original and all subsequent reinvests and with 179 Days to get your Capital back it's the best overall risk / reward investment.

At that point I gave myself a good talking to and just invested 1K at level 3 and that's where I am now. At the moment I am 100% reinvesting every time there is $10 in the level 3 Account, Taking out everything in the level 1 Account. and thinking about what to do at level 2, although my original plan was 100% reinvestment.

I then took the remaining $4K of BCC, from my aborted purchase, and have opened a Wallet and am staking this along with the BCC I am taking out at level one and will do that at least until Xmas as it's paying 8% a Month.

My feeling is that if the investment side goes Tits up then there will be sufficient bad vibes to allow time to sell the BCC back to BTC.

The bizarre thing is that I feel completely relaxed about this and fully expect to not get my money back, this feeling aided by the fact that my investment is mostly funded by the sale of newhassets - thanks haitch :-)

So let's just hope there is a plentiful supply of Inquisitive, Greedy, Stupid people feeling the same way and we can get something out of this:-)

Rich

• @RichBC 0_1505116297508_IMG_0078.PNG I dont know if i want to risk it

• @progryu009gaijin OK I should have added that I just opened and funded the accounts. All of the names, details and emails are genuine family members.

Although it would be interesting if they "Asked you to remove the Accounts" if they would refund the investments?

Rich

• @RichBC well i can just use a different ip to make new acc with legit info in it. They can say you have multiple acc base on your ip

• @progryu009gaijin Actually I don't think in practice they care :-) It would not be unreasonable for a family in the same home to have the same IP.

• I'm relaxed about my own little investment! But if I hear you investing multiple k's I start chewing my fingernails!-/
    You do realize that we're late to the game?!
    It all just sounds to good to be true! (and again I feel greed creeping up my spine!-)

• Ponzi scam written all over it, I hope to be wrong for the sake of you all who opt it in to it. I'm avoiding like the plague.

• @nixxda I am only investing profits from BTC & Burst Mining / Trading so that's what makes me relaxed. In most respects Crypto is just one big learning experience and a Hobby to me. I like hobbies that break even and this one has done way better than that.

So yes I wish I had got in earlier but my feeling is this one has a way to run yet. It's way better than your average Ponzi, is backed by a coin, which you have to buy to take part, which is very clever. They pay back in Dollars so that for them is also very clever.

Who knows if the Trading Bot exists, but I am sure that one could easily make 1% a Day. I think it will continue to be ok so long as BTC continues to rise against the Dollar and in practice over a period of 6 Months to a Year you would be better off just Buy some BTC and hold it.

All the longer term silly compounding making everyone Millionaires of course will not happen, as I expect them to either start ramping down the average daily payout % or just disappear.

Rich

• I've invested just the minimum ($100) and try to get it back before reinvesting again. So far for almost a month I have $27 from interest.

It's itching to invest a couple more but like they said "invest on how much you're willing to lose", so i'll try to stick on my initial investment. :)

• my asset has a trading bot and we are doing the 1% + on most days

still a work in progress but the bot started on tuesday... im a novice at best and making gains. it is very tough for me to believe with the type of money they are risking they would NOT have the bot

here is mine in almost 6 days

0_1505149355217_bot.png

• Any one tried staking BCC on their wallet? Just recently downloaded the wallet and transfer some BCC on it, it's been two days since but still it's saying that my coins not matured.

How long does it need to mature?

• @Yey_09 I understand that it is a minimum of 15 Days and can be up to 20 Days before the Minting Block will appear and you start earning interest. I am 10 Days in from my first coins.

Rich

• @RichBC said in Bitconnect - Maximise your Gain - Minimise your Loss.:

@Yey_09 I understand that it is a minimum of 15 Days and can be up to 20 Days before the Minting Block will appear and you start earning interest. I am 10 Days in from my first coins.

Rich

I see.. thanks. 13 days more to go.

If you add more coins, does it need to wait another 15 days for it to be added on the total coins on stake?

• my biggest fear is that when the millionaires start withdrawing it will severely mess up their exchange and make it very hard to sell off your bcc to btc etc...
    they have resolved this one issue on their road map with the debit card.. how this will work.. who knows but we will need a way to spend bcc without selling off to btc on the exchange i imagine more exchanges carrying bcc will help too..

without any change i see 1-2 years left .. but i am not expert.
    with change it is possible to keep this going for a while..

Jeti Knight and other youtubers explain how this is sustainable in great detail down to each referral level and how much it costs bitconnect per customer and what they are doing to ensure longevity..

although not early i do not believe we are late to the party .. i believe this is the start of a big push and we should expect some time to come.

• @darindarin said in Bitconnect - Maximise your Gain - Minimise your Loss.:

my biggest fear is that when the millionaires start withdrawing it will severely mess up their exchange and make it very hard to sell off your bcc to btc etc...

I have that fear and also the fear of a panic of some sort causing a big sell off. What is nice so far is that through all the turmoil we have just had that BCC is very solid v BTC.

The other good thing about the system /scheme / scam is that each reinvestment has it's own maturity, typically longer than your first investment, and even if your first investment was multiple ten's of thousand when that matures you have a whole series of longer periods of time to wait to realise the reinvestment amounts. So good news bad news is that even if you wanted to completely cash out you can't.

I assume we will see the Daily interest rate ramp down at some point, which is why I was keen on at least the 1010 investment as the guaranteed Daily 0.1% is still a very healthy, Real World, 36.5%

Rich

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.