Payout address is changed every time my computer restarts.

• Over the last 2-3 days my computer has been shutting off due to things such as power outages and updates, which I didn't like because as a small miner having my address in the Last X Blocks share on the pool I use is very important. I am using the http://pool.burstcoin.eu:8124 pool which has a payout address of BURST-9UXJ-H8LW-5Q7X-A7WC2 however when I start my computer back up I'm always hit with the error of "Your payout address is not set to the address of the pool, please update and wait 4 blocks"

Considering I'm a smaller miner and a few burst every couple of days is all I'm averaging, the 1 burst to change my payout after every restart hurts.

I believe this is @haitch pool from a spreadsheet I saw, so Idk if it's a pool problem.

Here's my wallet ID if anyone needs it to see: BURST-39YB-KPCC-LDYL-FABL3

Thanks everyone.

• Maybe I just didn't notice it, but I think the Pool's account actually changed. Maybe this had to do with @hiatch 's assets? The wallet is still trying to make me set the payout address to BURST-7Z2V-J9CF-NCW9-HWFRY instead of BURST-9UXJ-H8LW-5Q7X-A7WC2

• admin

@CTucker The pool address had to change after the passphrase was compromised. You have your reward assignment correct, so shouldn't be having any mining issues.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.