Satoshi Mountain Investment Club

• This post is deleted!

• Why?
    I've had this idea for quite a while. Mostly my ideas came from reading about the Harrygon's assetmine operation.
    This allows the Satoshi Mountain operation to invest in some of the most liquid assets in the world. Provides relible income from now until long after Burst has been mined out.

Who would want to invest in this?
    People that do not have access to U.S exchanges and want a little exposure to the markets via crypto. Those who want to collect dividends then sell into a buy order for 99% of issue price. Those who have built up trust in me through Satoshi Mountain.

End Game goal is the same as the Harrygons assetmine original idea. Build up the portfolio and use the earnings to buy all the shares back while also paying out dividends to holders. However instead of investing strictly into Burst assets will invest in much wider range.

• @Dillion I was going checking the payout dividend process and you have 1 account with 0.2 shares and another with 0.1005 shares when only 0.0005 shares have been sold.

• admin

@Dillion You have 0.5 of a share for sale at 200,000, but 30 Shares have been sold @ 100. Assuming all shares get sold, the 100,000 Burst half share, will get 1.6% of the earning the 3,000 Burst shares get. What's the story with that ?

• @haitch said in Satoshi Mountain Investment Club:

@Dillion You have 0.5 of a share for sale at 200,000, but 30 Shares have been sold @ 100. Assuming all shares get sold, the 100,000 Burst half share, will get 1.6% of the earning the 3,000 Burst shares get. What's the story with that ?

Looks like those were bought back from the asset issuer.

• Yes they were brought back those first transactions were me testing the decimals.

Clear things up a bit

The .1 share in my wallet represents the $180 portfolio to start with.
    The .2 share that SM was holding was moved back. This was from when I was testing the decimals with my original idea of a sale price at 100 coin each. Decided to make it way higher to deter any jokers tokers and midnight smokers from fooling around.
    Also I will be adding to the pot/portfolio out of my own pocket from time to time and will not take any shares of SMIC in return. This will help boost income and make buy backs a bit quicker.

• Just for a little proof that I'm not trying to pull anyone's chain. Here are a couple screen shots of the brokerage accounts I use. As you can see we are starting off on a micro scale. It' will take some time to build up. Once it is built up should be a beast.

0_1500228810110_Screenshot_2017-07-16-14-10-16.png

0_1500228835455_Screenshot_2017-07-16-14-08-09.png![alt text]

0_1500360396296_Screenshot (55).png

• Update
    Not placing escrow on the shares I buy. Be kind of pointless.

Thanks to those who have invested I was humbly surprised by haitch dropping 20k coin in my venture.

Things will be very slow for the first few months as I build up the portfolio.

This asset of assets will be the most liquid asset on the exchange in terms of USD and reliability. I can liquidate at any time from almost anywhere within U.S market hours and have the cash at coinbase ready to buy BTC within 48 hours. If it takes me liquidating the entire portfolio just to pay investors back that is something I'll be willing to do. Don't ever see it coming to that as the way were set up if you collect a dividend of .1 coin and wait until you can sell into the 99% buyback then your even. Any dividends collected after that is pure profit. Might sound to good to be true however its' going to be extremely slow to start and I will benefit greatly from this too in the end when all SMIC shares are bought back and I'm left with a sweet portfolio.

You'll see the 99% buybacks posted for all kinds of different amounts of shares.
    For example .0001 share and .002 share. Remember when you go to sell into those you don't have to do each one separately and waist a coin on each one for transaction fee. Just put the total amount of shares you want to sell at once and the exchange should fill those orders without charging you a coin for each one.

• what happened to this asset?

• No interest and the network attack happened right after I tried get this thing going. Decided maybe not a great time to be starting a new asset. Everyone has been refunded.
    I'm open to trying again in the future.

• @Dillion ohh sorry to hear that i still have share for this asset should i open a sell order? too small though lol

• Yes you should. I'll refund you in full at original asking price.

• admin

@Dillion What was original price? I've still got part of one.

• @haitch Mr.H you have a few thousand Satoshi Mountain the original. This was going to be something different. Encase you forgot open your mailbox and reread our convo from the past where I ask if u would prefer refund or some of my personal shares of Satoshis Mountain..

• admin

@Dillion yeah, just edited my post - I have 0.05 of SMIC though.

• admin

@Dillion I'm supposed to remember the conversations I have .... ;-)

I'll take the refund - want to start putting some things together to get the Burstize asset back on course. How do you want to go about it? I have two accounts with 0.05 each.

• Put ur shares of Satoshi Mountain up for sale at 4.5 each. I will work on buying them all with a portion of the mining earnings. We already had a agreement from about a month ago so this is catching me off guard.

• admin

@Dillion sorry - too much going on - been on the road for work 5 of the last 6 weeks and getting a little brain fried .........

Will get the Satoshi Mountain shares up, and for the SMIT ?

• Completely understand.. a lot was going on at that time.

The burst has already been converted to $ and was used to buy machine #6.

Ummm H. You got SM to replace SMIC. So the SMIC u have now are basically garbage. Send to black hole wallet. I gave u those 3k shares of SM out of my personal stash as ur refund for SMIC. That was the option you chose when we messaged.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.