Some questions after first week of mining

• I started mining with 21tb a week ago but can't get expected result..
    I'm using https://poolofd32th.club/
    Following burstcoin.biz calculator the approximate revenue should be ~150 burst per day on the last week...
    calculator But my payments looks like this:
    payments

Maybe I should change a pool???

I'm using a Blago's CPU miner (read time ~ 19 sec)
    It's my logs from miner:
    log2 log

• The calculator is optimistic and is a projection over the long run as some days youll hit a block giving you larger payout then just having the historical shares from the pool.

• Yeah, I dislike the calculators. I think it is better to think of these things as statistical estimators, rather than as mathematical calculators.

• @evgen_traytyak I'm on the same pool as you, and roughly about as new as you, and I "won" my first block this week, but if you compare those numbers to last week, it averages out very different, and thats what is going to happen, long-term averages...

the major problem with all this, is network difficulty is dramatically rising every day, so when you wait that 30 days to see how you average out, the difficulty will have risen so much, that none of the estimates it first gave you are true anymore...

the calculators don't forecast for the increase in difficulty in the time frame they estimate what you should earn, they only give you a snapshot of today, at this one moment, if all remained the same, which it does not, so its a bad estimate...

I have spoken out many times about people using these calculators, they should come with giant warning messages that the long-term projections for a week or month are NOT calculating the estimated rise in difficulty, thus not accurate...

in a couple weeks when I check my 30 day average, its not going to look anything like my first original estimates, because network difficulty will by my 30 day period have almost tripled I believe, which means my earnings will likely be 3x less...

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.