SMH

• i have to kick the wallet two to three times a day .. no big deal to someone here 6 months.. very big deal to someone starting out ...

• wallet goes into (not responding) mode every time any other Java app does some thing but will recover.,... thou its almost as if there is a memory leak as well because after running for more than say 2 days the whole comp starts to slow down and grind to a halt
    im using burst client for win v0.3.9.3

• admin

@burst1 you are aware that you can use the Burst core wallet instead of the client, right?

• @daWallet said in SMH:

@burst1 you are aware that you can use the Burst core wallet instead of the client, right?

I don't even know what that is.

My larger point is (and I don't mean to be redundant) if a new person came here today and used the main links for a wallet from this site... the online wallet would be down (and essentially has been for weeks) and the local wallet is not loading/stalling/freezing etc, etc. Out of 10 people 1 or 2 might come on the board and try to figure things out (the more computer savvy people)... the other 8 are getting the impression burst "doesn't work" or just giving up. I've bought millions of burst... had I tried to open a wallet currently I more than likely would have gave up and moved on to another coin. Just being honest... when I first opened a wallet 9 months ago it was easy and it worked.

• i also experience (not responding) every now and then but it will respond after a few seconds, never have any problem with the wallet even though i run a lot of different stuff on background aside from mining burst and eth. the only problem i encountered is when i need to install the wallet again after a clean windows as it was flagged as "Threat" by windef and avast. aside from that all is good.

• @burst1 Then after this answer maybe the problem is yours if after nine months you do not know which is the official portfolio and more when a few days ago in this same discussion I told you the official purse and that there was another aio you have only to enter here And you see all the software https://forums.burst-team.us/category/49/wallet but I see it does not matter what they tell you.
    But to leave doubts I installed the aio dawallet in a pc of a lady of 70 years using teamwiever, a pc with 2 GB of memory and in which I had to install java, after installing it in 2 minutes I have been able to enter In the local wallet without problems, the biggest problem are the 2 GB of memory.

The only thing I have had to create the folder burst_db by hand but I guess that will be thing of the permissions

Another thing is what giga says that when there is a lot of use on the pc for a few seconds it says not responding, but it takes a few seconds

• @Energy said in SMH:

@burst1 Then after this answer maybe the problem is yours if after nine months you do not know which is the official portfolio and more when a few days ago in this same discussion I told you the official purse and that there was another aio you have only to enter here And you see all the software https://forums.burst-team.us/category/49/wallet but I see it does not matter what they tell you.
    But to leave doubts I installed the aio dawallet in a pc of a lady of 70 years using teamwiever, a pc with 2 GB of memory and in which I had to install java, after installing it in 2 minutes I have been able to enter In the local wallet without problems, the biggest problem are the 2 GB of memory.

The only thing I have had to create the folder burst_db by hand but I guess that will be thing of the permissions

Another thing is what giga says that when there is a lot of use on the pc for a few seconds it says not responding, but it takes a few seconds

And how would the 70 year old lady do if she had to download the wallet and get it working herself? THAT'S THE POINT.

Again... for every one post here the last several weeks of people having trouble with the wallets... how many do you think are not posting? Ever hear of the silent majority?

Again my point overall isn't ME but sharing my experience...I've used the local wallet for 9 months or so. I downloaded it, upgraded it, re-synched the database multiple times on two different computers. I run a business with dozens of employees and I'm not a computer expert but also probably better than the average guy.

My point is people are getting frustrated and leaving... if you don't care about making things simpler and easier and getting MORE people using burst I don't know what to tell you.

• @burst1 The old lady who is my mother by the way, I put it to indicate that it is not a computer that is handled by any professional and does not have any special settings just use it to look at facebook.

I repeat the only thing I did was to download the aio install it and nothing else after 2 minutes and I could enter the wallet I think even my mother would do it.

One thing that maybe the page can be more updated and something else that the installer does not work for you. Have you cleared the windows registry? Have you tried uninstalling java clean registry and reinstalling java? It would not be the first time java gets corrupted by any nonsense

• @Energy said in SMH:

@burst1 The old lady who is my mother by the way, I put it to indicate that it is not a computer that is handled by any professional and does not have any special settings just use it to look at facebook.

I repeat the only thing I did was to download the aio install it and nothing else after 2 minutes and I could enter the wallet I think even my mother would do it.

One thing that maybe the page can be more updated and something else that the installer does not work for you. Have you cleared the windows registry? Have you tried uninstalling java clean registry and reinstalling java? It would not be the first time java gets corrupted by any nonsense

Again my point isn't ME... I'll figure it out eventually or find a working online wallet when I need it. Have you seen the # of posts concerning installing and using the wallets recently? And was also sharing my experience... that's all.

And that's not to discredit any of the very helpful people here or the developers... all your time is appreciated. :)

• @burst1 said in SMH:

@Energy said in SMH:

@burst1 The old lady who is my mother by the way, I put it to indicate that it is not a computer that is handled by any professional and does not have any special settings just use it to look at facebook.

Again my point isn't ME... I'll figure it out eventually or find a working online wallet when I need it. Have you seen the # of posts concerning installing and using the wallets recently? And was also sharing my experience... that's all.

And that's not to discredit any of the very helpful people here or the developers... all your time is appreciated. :)

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/7322/which-burst-wallet-gives-you-the-most-trouble/
    See that post...

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.