How much did I pay?

• I bought a mining rig for $3600. To make payment, I took some ETH that I bought last year that I paid $300. Last month I converted it into $3600 of Burst. I escrowed the Burst until the shipment arrived from the seller. A week went by and the shipment arrived. When I went to release the Burst from escrow, the Burst was worth $7,200. So How much did I pay for the rig?

A) $300
    B) $3,600
    C) $7,200
    D) none of the above?

• @rds Thats an easy one in the end.

I bought a mining rig for $ 3600.

Thus, the correct answer is B:

How much did you pay for the rig? $ 3600.

Case solved.

• A) $300 is the correct answer - granted that you spent all the ETH you bought last year

• @k.coins said in How much did I pay?:

A) $300 is the correct answer - granted that you spent all the ETH you bought last year

Not all just a little :)

• @rds lol ok well... the original money you spent last year to get the ETH, which you eventually exchanged for Burst, that's all you really spent - sounds like a good deal to me =P

• 4000 BC I spent some worktime I converted/used into buying some Kaori Mussels

I worked 100 hours to buy 10 legit Mussel.

. Later on, (well, waaay later on, talking about longterm..but doesnt matter) I converted all my Mussels I Held at this time into Dutch Tulpits. Those where the days.. :-)

Very soon after though I was able to Exchange all my Tulpits I Held for Deutsche Reichsmark. To make a Long Story short, at current time all my Reichsmark (where initially my Mussels have paid for) have been converted into $, but currently Im in the process to converting my Musseldollars into.. well, shitcoins.

Now my Question is:

For my Initial Investment of 100 work hours - how much do I get?

A: 10 Mussels
    B: 100 Dutch Tulpits
    C: 1000 Deutsche Reichsmark
    D: 10.0000 $
    E: 100.000 shitcoins
    F: None of the above

?

• @Marc 100.000 shitcoins :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.