Mining will not work. (error included)

• I downloaded the last wallet and created an account and got someone to send me 3 BURST to get me started.
    Before i selected an pool i plotted around 700gb worth of hdd space accros 2 hdd's to test mining BURST.

After i plotted the HDD space i assigned myself to a pool (pool.burstcoin.ml) and changed the reward assignment.

After doing all this i tried to start mining the burstcoin but the CMD window dissapeared immediatly after opening. I tried installing the intel opencl driver, installing the latest GTX 870m drivers and updating java to the latest version.

after that i tried starting the miner via the powershell of windows with a pause command after the command to see where it goes wrong. Sadly i don't know what anything there means so i need some help figuring out what to do. I attacked the output of the powershell under here.

C:\Users\rodeb\AppData\Roaming\BurstWallet\burstcoin-jminer-0.4.10-SNAPSHOT> java -jar -d64 -XX:+UseG1GC burstcoin-jminer-0.4.10-SNAPSHOT.jar pause
    23:36:34.958 [main] INFO burstcoin.jminer.JMinerApplication - Starting the engines ... please wait!
    2017-06-29 23:36:36.814 INFO 3704 --- [ main] b.jminer.core.checker.util.OCLChecker : -------------------------------------------------------
    2017-06-29 23:36:36.816 INFO 3704 --- [ main] b.jminer.core.checker.util.OCLChecker : List of system openCL platforms and devices (* = used for mining)
    2017-06-29 23:36:36.822 INFO 3704 --- [ main] b.jminer.core.checker.util.OCLChecker :
    2017-06-29 23:36:36.828 INFO 3704 --- [ main] b.jminer.core.checker.util.OCLChecker : * PLATFORM-[0] NVIDIA CUDA - (OpenCL 1.2 CUDA 8.0.0)
    2017-06-29 23:36:36.831 INFO 3704 --- [ main] b.jminer.core.checker.util.OCLChecker : DEVICE-[0] GeForce GTX 870M (3GB) - NVIDIA Corporation (OpenCL 1.2 CUDA | '382.53')
    2017-06-29 23:36:36.833 INFO 3704 --- [ main] b.jminer.core.checker.util.OCLChecker : [0] work group size: '1024', computing units: '7', available 'true'
    2017-06-29 23:36:36.835 WARN 3704 --- [ main] s.c.a.AnnotationConfigApplicationContext : Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'OCLChecker': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid device id
    2017-06-29 23:36:36.855 ERROR 3704 --- [ main] o.s.boot.SpringApplication : Application startup failed

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'OCLChecker': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid device id
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:137) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1620) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:555) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:483) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:306) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:197) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:761) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:866) ~[spring-context-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:542) ~[spring-context-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:737) ~[spring-boot-1.5.3.RELEASE.jar!/:1.5.3.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:370) ~[spring-boot-1.5.3.RELEASE.jar!/:1.5.3.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:314) ~[spring-boot-1.5.3.RELEASE.jar!/:1.5.3.RELEASE]
    at burstcoin.jminer.JMinerApplication.main(JMinerApplication.java:60) [classes!/:0.4.10-SNAPSHOT]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:48) [burstcoin-jminer-0.4.10-SNAPSHOT.jar:0.4.10-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:87) [burstcoin-jminer-0.4.10-SNAPSHOT.jar:0.4.10-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:50) [burstcoin-jminer-0.4.10-SNAPSHOT.jar:0.4.10-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:51) [burstcoin-jminer-0.4.10-SNAPSHOT.jar:0.4.10-SNAPSHOT]
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid device id
    at burstcoin.jminer.core.checker.util.OCLChecker.initChecker(OCLChecker.java:103) ~[classes!/:0.4.10-SNAPSHOT]
    at burstcoin.jminer.core.checker.util.OCLChecker.postConstruct(OCLChecker.java:78) ~[classes!/:0.4.10-SNAPSHOT]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleElement.invoke(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:366) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleMetadata.invokeInitMethods(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:311) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:134) ~[spring-beans-4.3.8.RELEASE.jar!/:4.3.8.RELEASE]
    ... 23 common frames omitted

Can somebody point me in the right direction so i can start mining this currency?
    Thank you.

• admin

@rodebest It look like openCL failed to init - make sure you're on the latest drivers for your card.

• @rodebest said in Mining will not work. (error included):

nested exception is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid device id

The platform or device id in the config file is incorrect.

• I got it to work, windows defender suddenly deleated my wallet because of heuristic analysis... So i basically deleted the whole folder except the blockchain and make the folder and exclusion folder for windows defender so it wouldn't get deleted again and i reinstalled the whole wallet.
    Now it mines like it is supposed to.

Thank you for your help @haitch and @iKnow0

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.