Price target?

• With the recent run up anyone sell off a chunk of their BURST? If no, what price target are you looking at (BTC or USD) to sell a significant (say 50%) of you BURST holdings?

• @burst1 Id bet the values "3000" Satoshis" and "1 $" will be posted in that thread sooner or later :-)

All bullish. But do remember reading one guy here couple of weeks ago stating that everything over 150 Satoshis is a sell to him.

Opinions - here on the "real" value of Burstcoin are like assholes - everyone has one. Thus peoples opinions on your question will vary widely, also depending on how "Long term" they want to get involved. Who knows what the future will bring.

• I can tell you it was me. ..........I have done that and still cry about it today

• @Marc

I know I'm looking for opinions and different perspectives ... that's the point. Obviously anything that is said isn't gospel. But would think most people that have significant holdings have a target/goal they're looking toward in terms of making a significant sell off.

• I didn't realize the value in burst at the time so what I though any target was was wrong. The value of the coin increases as the reward decrease. Hold as much as you can

• @Burstde said in Price target?:

I didn't realize the value in burst at the time so what I though my target was was wrong. The value of the coin increases as the reward decrease. Hold as much as you can

Did you make money? If so... you weren't "wrong". But yes, understsnd you must be hurting with the price rise. No one buys at the exact bottom and sells at the exact pinnacle though.

• @burst1 people that have significant holdings have a target/goal they're looking toward in terms of making a significant sell off.

Just remember the old saying:

Those who talk dont know.
    Those in the know dont talk.

(esp. not on a public Forum). Yday I seen 45 Mio. $ market cap (compared to 5 Mio 6-8 weeks ago and prob. only some 100K last year, so stakes are getting higher.

• @Marc said in Price target?:

@burst1 people that have significant holdings have a target/goal they're looking toward in terms of making a significant sell off.

Just remember the old saying:

Those who talk dont know.
    Those in the know dont talk.

(esp. not on a public Forum). Yday I seen 45 Mio. $ market cap (compared to 5 Mio 6-8 weeks ago and prob. only some 100K last year, so stakes are getting higher.

Yes but also remember the old saying:

People share way too much on public message boards. ;)

• I wonder how the latest crow Drama will affect the Price. Leaving the coin does not only mean bumming the asset owners, selling/ending the HW and pools etc. but also selling of Held Burst against the BTC or whatever.

The amount talking about must be many many Millions of Burst for sure, 100 Mio+ ? but dunno.

Market cap has fallen from an - albeit - ATH of 45 Mio. US $ to aprox. 26 currently the last 2 weeks or so. Not saying that there isnt different reasons for that, but where will all those Millions of Burst going to when "leaving the coin" other than in sell orders?

There seems to be Support at the 600 Sat Price but wouldnt be too surprised to see this tested again heavily during the next couple of weeks - just from a trading Point of view.

• On his Discord, Crow did say, he is still going to mine burst. So, I don't think he will do a massive sell off. It would hurt is current hardware investments.

Who knows, he also said burst should be at 2K sat but then tried to short sell the market...

• A cho-choo freighttrain to 150 sats that is.

• @Marc hardly. But I'll not be surprised if we see support around 200-220.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.