Blago's Burst-Miner (Win)
Blago's Burst-Miner (Win)
- improved performance to 80-100%
- bugs fixed
- parameter "UseSorting" deleted
- added parameter "WinSizeX": 80 for console size
- added parameter "WinSizeY": 60 for console size
also, you may need to install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)
- uses AVX (improved performance to 5-15%)
- added new parameter "UseHDDWakeUp": true (reads struct of files every 6 min) - disable continuously parking heads
- fixed bug (Proxy-mode)
- fixed bug ("ShowWinner" : true)
If your processor did not support AVX - just use miner-v1.160413.exe
(AVX-version v1.160407_AVX and v1.160413_AVX are not finding all the possible results of deadlines.)
Please update your miner, use NEW Burst-miner v1.160420 or v1.160420_AVX
- fixed bug (AVX-version are not finding all the possible results of deadlines.)
- fixed bug ("UseHDDWakeUp": true and then close)
- some code refactoring
- added check overlapped plots
- fixed bug console size and set console position to left upper corner
miner-v1.160610.exe - for all CPU (x64)
miner-v1.160610_AVX.exe - for all CPU with support AVX
miner-v1.160610_AVX_amd.exe - optimized for AMD CPU with support AVX
miner-v1.160610_AVX_i64.exe - optimized for INTEL CPU with support AVX
I ran this file and received an error. There some documentation on how to properly use this file? If so, where at please?
If not any instructional advice on how to set-up and use it would be appreciate. I'm really trying to learn how to do this :D
@Blago I'm on it. Already using it for some reason and didn't notice. At least that is the version v1.16060 showing up on my screen when I click the start mining button :D
BTW I first saw your videos on YT on mining Ethereum. Great stuff.
Im Using v.160705 so is this outdated?
@crutsy Alright thanks!
about miner's version name: v1.YYMMDD
v1.160610 = 10.06.2016 (release date)
v1.160705 = 05.07.2016 (release date)
Latest Version is always here:
@luxe Like to get your recommendation on which miner to use. Currently, I using the suggested software and I can see the various miners within it. Can I upgrade with those presented? Running W10, 64Bit, i7 and the current miner is running the AVX at present. Thank you.
is good with 30-46sec ?
i have this error not evrytime : [ERROR 1007] The deadline for your nonce is REALLY BAD: 198576 years, 4 mont hs, 22 days, 4 hours, 45 mins, 40 secs - wrong block? are your plot files co rrupted?
@alexcrys moved you question from jminer to this thread, cause this is the miner you are using :-)
arround 40sec is ok, not sure about the error ...
@luxe i put the second system i have 54-77 sec for every plots... is too much ? thx
@alexcrys decide yourself ... http://burstcoin.biz/charts/average-block-generation-time
@alexcrys is ok for yours 2 cores