[ANN] Minero200TB

• Hello,

This is the announcement of the asset to create a 200TB miner. Verified by haitch. I am now mining with 25TB in the pool of http://falconburstpool.xyz/ with the name of Minero200.

ASSET ID: 8140956823699307160
    First 10'900 shares ready to buy now! 

0_1500024719033_DSC_5488.jpg

The asset consists of 200,000 shares in total. Each share represent 1GB of mining power with a price of 3 Burst. They are published in batches of corresponding to one 6TB disc.

1GB = 1 Share = 3 Burst

Payments are made when the total to be paid is over 300 Burst in total to minimize commissions. At first I pay the commission with the extra mine power that I have. If at any time it sells all, the commission will be deducted from the total to be paid.

Bonuses from time to time with the remaining power. 15% of commission for management and maintenance expenses.

The price of the shares in each lot may vary according to the price of Burst.

Answers to questions that I think you may have:

• About me. I work in my own web hosting company since 2002 at Spain, serving hundreds of clients worldwide. My experience focuses on linux servers with cpanel. I do not want to post the name of the company since that's where I'm going to host the entire Burst equipment and could be a security issue as well (burglary). Verified by haitch.

0_1498549728405_1498528114283-verified-by-haitch.png

• I've fallen in love since the beginning because it's a mining type where I think I can contribute value and compete on a global level despite being in a country with the most expensive electricity in the world.

• I have a bit of experience mining other cryptocurrencies, I started mining of Bitcoins when it still could be done with CPU. Then I went to GPU and when the first ASICS arrived I retired because I had nothing to do. I did not want to invest in machinery so specialized and with ROIs so high. Up to now I had mined some altcoin.

• In case I close the asset, I will buy the shares at the starting price. It's not something I plan to do, I think Burst has a lot of value to bring to the market and its price is going to increase.

• This is a personal and professional project to look for an alternative to my current web hosting business model based on a fully centralized model. The future seems to be decentralized and based on some kind of blockchain technology.

If you have any doubts you can leave it here and I will respond delighted

• The first 10 shares have been sold. The next 26 will be the first payday.

• This is the spreadsheets I'm going to use to calculate the payments every monday:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SXTHcAQEjS0WGtkcW1w6Kj75gpQH0Gi4DWGwC5jY5BM/edit?usp=sharing

As you can see, only 160 shares have been sold until now but I'm going to pay anyway as I have enough mining power.

Thank you!

• Bought 150 shares.

• Thank you! I will start paying next Monday ;)

• Things are not coming out as planned, but even so, after only 5 days there are more than 1850 shares sold which is not bad enough to be a new asset. Thank you all for the trust.

There have been problems with massive attacks on pools and we have a loose hacker who is duplicating the difficulty with his invincible botnet. We will continue to plot and see what happens!

I bought 3 new hard drives to extend the power. I thought about recording a video when they arrived;)

The first payment:

Minero200 (8140956823699307160) Total found assets: 200000, Assets to be distributed: 1850
    Summary of proposed distribution of  9.736284721BURST to 5
    Based on asset holders at timestamp 90741030 (Sun, 09 Oct 2016 17:50:30 GMT)
    ----------------------
    Number of assets, Account, Payout amount
    1024, BURST-67Y3-BX2L-JXVF-HKU9G, 5.38916516
    416, BURST-DEB8-65L2-GP8W-GX4X9, 2.18934835
    250, BURST-353E-D8LE-GFC5-GZQ2T, 1.31571415
    150, BURST-UJVB-DL99-38HE-ABCXQ, 0.78942849
    10, BURST-9M64-NSA3-WVZH-3FQKF, 0.05262857

• I will buy as soon as i get some bursts. Congrats

• Thank you!

• @aitor First of all thanks for the nice payout (got 1 Burst, yeah :-) )

I might suggest one Thing: What do you and Investors think for the beginning Phase as the asset is still small you hold back payouts as long as they are under a certain amount, lets say under 10 Burst or 20 (just as lex has announced for his pool) ?

Youd payout 9 Burst this time for the Transaction fee costs of 5, thats almost 50% Transaction fees.

I am very well aware thats its only 0,0 somewhat $ Cents, but paying 5 to send 9 just simply sounds wrong from a General Point of view.

• Totally agree. It was just that I wanted to make the first payment;) with everything that is happening right now with Burst I wanted to prove that what I have said so far is true (while I get the verification from @haitch ).

Let's see how everything evolves and I will adjust to it so the fees are not so much % of the payment. At the moment, since the hacker arrived, I have 2 days without a single payment.

• I'm now verified by haitch.

• @aitor how long before a 100% ROI?

• Before the botnet it was about 5 months for the hard disk so for the shares it will be 6-7 months perhaps (because there is a 15% fee).

• @Marc said in [ANN] Minero200TB:

@aitor First of all thanks for the nice payout (got 1 Burst, yeah :-) )

I might suggest one Thing: What do you and Investors think for the beginning Phase as the asset is still small you hold back payouts as long as they are under a certain amount, lets say under 10 Burst or 20 (just as lex has announced for his pool) ?

Youd payout 9 Burst this time for the Transaction fee costs of 5, thats almost 50% Transaction fees.

I am very well aware thats its only 0,0 somewhat $ Cents, but paying 5 to send 9 just simply sounds wrong from a General Point of view.

just to be clear, I am not an investor so my advice and comment is just an outside perspective, you could set a minimum threshold for payouts (in the future) so transaction fee's eat up 1% or less of the cost of the return... basically, until someone reaches 100 burst earned, they won't get paid out (unless say 90 days pass, quarterly dividends), so the "loss in doing business" is 1% or less of the revenue... like the other guy mentioned, you don't want to eat profits...

but I DO totally understand why you're doing this initially, just to show there is a flow and its happening...

I mention the 1% because I compare it to my merchant account for processing credit cards, so when you purchase something from me and use a credit card, I essentially lose 1% just to process your credit card, cost of doing business, but when you can control the cost of doing business, its always profitable to do so!

P.S. to be honest I'm shocked to see pool mining pay out so quickly, they eat a lot of transaction costs doing so, granted in the grand scheme its small, but when you look at the percent of each transaction eaten suddenly its larger, especially for the pools with a lot of little guys... when I look at the tiny payouts I've gotten just starting out, you can see the transaction fee's are actually quite large compared to the payout, I'm shocked pools don't have a 30 days wait or minimum threshold much higher...

• Let's reduce it to 30 days from 90.

• @aitor I also fully understand and aprec. your Motivation why you did that payout, Show some creditibility, get new info about the asset out there etc., basically Show that its still alive. You cant miss your first promised payout 1 week after starting, can you? :-)

For the future Id agree on darkbane and rattle. 90 days sure is too much/Long. But Setting like x Burst or 14 days wont make Investors unhappy, in fact wouldnt Change much, but would help Keep Transaction costs small in the early assets growing stage it is currently.

• @aitor Nice just picked up some shares.

• @aitor said in [ANN] Minero200TB:

i should have some of your share since you in spain , but aMIGO 100k lost in asset till now many owner are not seen anymore and no one here take responsibly , my opinion personally burstcoin asset are scam and some of leaders know know about it but their just pretending.

• Thanks for your comments, I will keep them in mind to adjust the payments and the commissions. Since the botnet arrived the difficulty has risen incredibly but I am increasing the amount of mine reusing servers and and old disks.

I've put a chart on the spreadsheet to make tracking easier:

0_1498768418003_chart.png

@cashgold I imagine you mean the other spanish asset?

What I can assure you this is not a scam: I can pay more or less as the network gets complicated every day but what I put here I will fulfill it.

Tomorrow I'll get 3 new hard disks, paid with my money since the asset is selling very slowly. I will record a video and I will try to do it in English (I do not speak from high school) so it will be fun ;)

• Here is the promised video:

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.