error 1004

• Using the burst windows software i get error 1004
    to paraphrase, it says your burst account does not match the pool account and that I need to change the reward assignment.

Now I assume this is when i change pools. I selected pool.burst-team.us and filled in the set reward recipient but nothing happens. How do I know i have this correctly configured. Should I see the transaction in my wallet. I apologies, but once up to speed I will be here to help others. I had some issues setting up my wallet. Is it possible that I plotted a hard drive with a different wallet that I could not get working?

Thanks

• If it works, you should see either a long line of code, or if it renders the webpage properly, 6~7 lines of code.

If it don't work, you will receive an error code. Most error codes will mean that you typed your passphrase wrong.
    If your error code means that you must wait 4 blocks before changing your assignment, wait 4 blocks which mostly equals about 16 minutes.

Your wallet location doesn't need to be in the same HDD as the plots.

pool.burst-team.us doesn't seem to be loading. Must be having connectivity issues on their side. Just wait a couple hours until the site seems to come back up.

• @p0int_scale
    Thanks. I have tried 2 times on the Windows client. I changed to burstcoin.eu and noticed the transaction go through. I then waited for a good 20 minute then clicked on mining. I did see the long line of code go through and saw that the transaction occurred. I then received the same error again.

[error 1004] Your Burst account's reward recipient RL5T-BGMP-A2E7-28BSG does not match pool account 722V-J9CF-NCW9-HWFRY. The transaction that went though (were it asked me to cut and past the address after hitting change) appeared in my transaction log.

now when i go to the pool that i clicked on in the Windows change screen I get

http://pool.burstcoin.eu/ BURST-7Z2V-J9CF-NCW9-HWFRY which is the good address but not sure why it copied RL5T-BGMP-A2E7-28BSG in the change screen. Is it possible I am trying to hook up to the wrong pool and there is a bug in the software, or is it a user error? Can I find out what pool i actually paid for ?

Do I need to continue to hit change and pay the 1 coin. Some generous person donated coins to me to help me get started.
    Thanks

• admin

@dbh said in error 1004:

RL5T-BGMP-A2E7-28BSG

This is your account? It has not done a successful Reward Assignment, probably because you have 0 Burst. I('ve sent you a few to make the assignment.

• @dbh said in error 1004:

RL5T-BGMP-A2E7-28BSG

I think it is me. My first wallet failed and I plotted under this number. I assumed that the plot would transfer to a new address when I finally go my wallet working. Is this assumption invalid? I guess i reformat the drive then replot?

• admin

@dbh You can't transfer a plot - each plot is uniquely linked to your Burst address.

• @haitch
    Using the burst windows software i get error 1004
    to paraphrase, it says your burst account does not match the pool account and that I need to change the reward assignment.

Now I assume this is when i change pools. I selected pool.burst-team.us and filled in the set reward recipient but nothing happens. How do I know i have this correctly configured. Should I see the transaction in my wallet. I apologies, but once up to speed I will be here to help others. I had some issues setting up my wallet. Is it possible that I plotted a hard drive with a different wallet that I could not get working?

My account ID is BURST-BMV8-B6S8-RU4E-AELXY
    Plz help me

• admin

@le9phu said in error 1004:

BURST-BMV8-B6S8-RU4E-AELXY

Are you sure about that address? The wallet and BlockEx both say it's unknown.

Also note that the pool.burst-team.us reward recipient changed due to being compromised. You may have to manually do the assignment to: BURST-WRM9-F6JU-NVX5-D7VXS

• @haitch
    Iam newbe i do it alow video
    [error 1004] Your Burst account's reward recipient () does not match pool account BURST-WRM9-F6JU-NVX5-D7VXS.

When i "change reward assignment" is next {"errorCode":5,"errorDescription":"Unknown account"}

help help

• admin

@le9phu Verify your passphrase is correct, sign into another instance of the wallet and make sure the account addresses match - it sounds like the passphrase is different to the one used to create the account

• @haitch
    What is the port number of the new wallet of the pool? Can I start mining now? Or should I close now? What are you suggesting?

• @haitch
    i try again

plz check my new account ID is BURST-ADUR-G2YE-HC7T-F2JXS
    if it active plz help me finish http://burstcoin.biz/faucet

Thanks.

• admin

@le9phu said in error 1004:

BURST-ADUR-G2YE-HC7T-F2JXS

The account is not active, but I sent it some Burst - set a name and choose a pool.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.