IceBurst

• @burst1 Their are alot more devs here helping like @haitch @crowetic and more, @IceBurst is still active as far as im aware !

• On top of all the dramas is the bad publicity supposed to help?

• Yes, you missed a very critical line:
    "I would love to have enough energy to complete my last project with Burst ", I'm still working on the Core Wallet, that may be my final swan song. We will have to see, if the rough water that we paddle through can be calmed things could change.

-IceBurst

• All I'll say to the developers and people behind the scenes:

I don't post much and don't know any of you guys. I got into BURST last fall because it seemed like a great concept and after fishing around here for a bit... there seemed to be a # of really smart dedicated people behind BURST.

What made BURST have potential back then still exists today. I really hope you guys don't give up. Obviously there is a lot of sh!t going around, but once the loudmouth milks his followers for as much as he can... he'll look for his next scam. Plus he's trying to divide and conquer... he wants people to give up, to quit. I sincerely hope you guys stick with it and fight back in your own way.

Thanks to all the developers for all their hard work to date!

• @burst1 I and many other people are developing stuff for burst as we speak, dont lose hope in this wonderfull coin, the future is to look forward to !

• @burst1 said in IceBurst:

All I'll say to the developers and people behind the scenes:

I don't post much and don't know any of you guys. I got into BURST last fall because it seemed like a great concept and after fishing around here for a bit... there seemed to be a # of really smart dedicated people behind BURST.

What made BURST have potential back then still exists today. I really hope you guys don't give up. Obviously there us a lot of sh!t going around, but once the loudmouth milks his followers for as much as he can... he'll look for his next scam. Plus he's trying to divide and conquer... he wants people to give up, to quit. I sincerely hope you guys stick with it and fight back in your own way.

Thanks to all the developers for all their hard work to date!

Couldn't have said it better!

• @IceBurst said in IceBurst:

Yes, you missed a very critical line:
    "I would love to have enough energy to complete my last project with Burst ", I'm still working on the Core Wallet, that may be my final swan song. We will have to see, if the rough water that we paddle through can be calmed things could change.

-IceBurst

I'm not in your shoes, so foolish of me to assume I fully understand. But very impressed the little bit I've heard from you and truly hope you stay with the dev team here. Don't let he who must not be named and the drama force you out.

• @IceBurst said in IceBurst:

Yes, you missed a very critical line:

-IceBurst

alt text

Things will calm down.

• admin

@IceBurst Your work is appreciated here, if it wasn't I wouldn't have funded the bulk of your crowd fund. Fuel up on pizza and beer and keep up the awesome work.

• is the next burst wallet going to be based on nxt?

• @theduuude
    Yes it is, the current wallet we use today was based on NXT 1.2.X, were forking up to 1.11.X, it's got cool features and tech advancements. If we were to changes other aspects it would require a hard fork and most likely a complete replot of all drives... ew...
    --IceBurst

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.