Does this sound right? (adding space, which direction to go?)

• Hey Bursters hows it goin'? I'm totally new to this stuff (like most folks here) and have a question... Well maybe not so much a question, maybe more of a, "Should I go this way, or that?"
    I have just started my lappy running an embarrassingly small partition on the neon pool. Now, I have my 3TB HD ready to install into my desktop on my home wi-fi network (it's on a line, not acting wirelessly). my original plan was to 'share' th e3TB's on my network, access it from my lappy and then plot that drive to whatever size, and configure it to my lappy wallet...

BUT, I later thought. that if my network goes down (it's pretty reliable, but once in a great while, I may need to "reboot the internet"), then it would be kind of a pain in the a$$ to start it all up again...(not a horrible chore, but maybe more effort than necessary.)

Instead, what if sharing the drive, I set up a wallet on that machine and configure a second wallet ID? Would I be able to mine the neon poll with both machines?

I think this would be my preferred course of action... What do you guys think?

• I mine the same pool with two computers and two different wallets. No issues.

• So all you have to do is download the wallet again and enter in your same account information and your good to go. No other configuration needed.

• @manfromafar said in Does this sound right? (adding space, which direction to go?):

So all you have to do is download the wallet again and enter in your same account information and your good to go. No other configuration needed.

That's totally what I was thinking!! when I tried to log in with an incorrect slogan, it generated a brand new wallet! I can do that once I drop in the hard drive. (sweeeet.)

• technically all wallets are pregenerated just that you entered a passphrase for a differetn wallet then the one your currentyl using

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.