I almost went full retard

• two things i wrote to @Focus today

alt text alt text

The story : the majority of the current core devs no longer want to have anything to do with adam or focus, but want to continue working on the core under crow. So i had the brilliant idea to hold 3 btc of FLEX funds hostage for 15 mins to try and convince Focus to release their counter-value from the dev wallet he controls over to crow so that he can pay the development as hefty as possible to get that damn thing done already

Hatts off to Focus for pointing out i was making a wrong move in a logical way (unlike his fluffy friend)

So, i realized my mistake, i released the funds and apologized to the man as you'll see in the pics.
    I also apologize to all FLEX shareholders. You don't have anything to do with anything that is happening here. It was wrong of me to even consider doing what i did in those 15 mins

That being said, i have to apologize to 402 holders as well. This entire mess has taken a toll on my asset and i just realized i'm late on the dividend. I'll take care of that right away. It also took away focus from the asset development and future plans. I can no longer let this shit take a toll on my asset.

I'm done fighting this ''war'' . Nobody will ''win'' this and it will go on forever, only to hurt the coin and community.
    See you all in the 402 thread and discord!

*EDIT - apparently BN is under attack and i am to blame for it. I have nothing to do with that shit. The fluffy one made enough enemies these past weeks...just sayin'

• one more thing... https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/2302-exclusive-burstcoin-community-news-crowetic-got-so-deep-in-a-nameless-ponzi-scam/

that audio is sliced up and patched together like a pro lol. i expect a few more, as should you

• This post is deleted!

• @nameless said in I almost went full retard:

one more thing... https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/2302-exclusive-burstcoin-community-news-crowetic-got-so-deep-in-a-nameless-ponzi-scam/

that audio is sliced up and patched together like a pro lol. i expect a few more, as should you

Yea, and how long has he been recording every single conversation in order to get things to where he can make such an audio file. No wonder it took so long to be posted, had to dig through tons of audio, put it all together perfect.

All I would like to say, is that NAMELESS IS NOT A SCAMMER. He has proven things to me (without me ever doubting or questioning anything) on LIVE screen shares, multiple times, in multiple ways, explained many trading lessons, etc.

I have never once felt like anything I've had nameless do for me would be a problem. It's utter nonsense.

Not to mention, most of this audio was taken from right before he FORCED me into doing that shaming video. I was telling him what he wanted to hear (for obvious reasons) and had no idea it was being recorded (as apparently most of the times I had spoken to him now that I see this awesome splicing job...)

Basically the whole thing is...

Don't trust Adam

Don't listen to anything he has to say

Assume everything is a lie, because it is.

Don't trust Adam

That's about all I can say, other than that, the truth will speak for itself in the future with what happens.

nameless has never done me wrong, nor anyone he works with, and has proven himself time and time again.

• @nameless said in I almost went full retard:

See you all in the 402 thread and discord!

I like this offer! )
    It is really important if each Issuer will focus on development of its assets.

• Change the damn thread title @nameless 😖

• @splash.of.wild said in I almost went full retard:

Change the damn thread title @nameless 😖

i think it reflects what i almost did quite well ...
    name is irrelevant. the action is what matters. i wanted people to know

• @crowetic you know that I rarely comment on "ongoing" issues, but...I have invested quite a lot of Burst into your assets, so I feel that I have the right to chime in.
    "nameless has never done me wrong" - yes he did. He dragged you into the whole "put up the wall" situation jeopardizing your reputation ,your work and your investors money , etc. So, whatever the intent was - no matter how misguided it was in my opinion - he did not do you any favors , actually quite the opposite.

• @thomeefl69 said in I almost went full retard:

@crowetic you know that I rarely comment on "ongoing" issues, but...I have invested quite a lot of Burst into your assets, so I feel that I have the right to chime in.
    "nameless has never done me wrong" - yes he did. He dragged you into the whole "put up the wall" situation jeopardizing your reputation ,your work and your investors money , etc. So, whatever the intent was - no matter how misguided it was in my opinion - he did not do you any favors , actually quite the opposite.

Yes, he may have influenced the direction, but it was my actions that made it happen. All that coin has been returned and there's no issue now, so yes, there was a mistake made, we apologized for it, made it right, and we're moving on. We don't hide our mistakes, we make them known and apologize for them, then fix them.

Everyone at one point or another makes a not so great decision, that doesn't mean they're screwed unless they lie about it and run off with the money or something. If they make it right, then that, to me anyway, means they had good intentions and are still worthy of being trusted. Hiding mistakes and lying about every possible thing, THAT makes you not trustworthy.

• @crowetic yeah, I am just an investor and I only see what presented to me . Shit majorly hit the fan lately and only future will tell what's what. If things being "make it right" that is going to be great to see. Trust me however; lots of Burst enthusiasts and investors are puzzled right now and waiting for good things to happen.

• The legalities of being recorded without permission are what?

The premise is Nameless has control over Crowetic forever because he got him in a "Ponzi"? Well, one thing is for sure, Adam should know what a Ponzi scheme is as that is EXACTLY what he is using BN for. Did I read correctly his MTM gambling "asset" had a transfer of 17 out of 20 million investor funds (BURST) to polo (and most likely to his bank account)? And investors/people aren't all over him over there? When people sign up to that site do they agree to have their money stolen?

I guess some responsibility has to go to MTM investors as I have NO idea who would give money to a gambler as an asset/investment.

• @nameless i just listened to it and tell me where you feel it was spliced?

i would need to listen a few more times but i was a partner in a recording studio and i did not catch it but my engineer will be here to grab his les paul i'll ham listen without knowing anything and see if he catches it

• @falconCoin said in I almost went full retard:

@nameless i just listened to it and tell me where you feel it was spliced?

i would need to listen a few more times but i was a partner in a recording studio and i did not catch it but my engineer will be here to grab his les paul i'll ham listen without knowing anything and see if he catches it

Hello! I'm new to the community, this is only my second post and I hope I'm not going to get attacked by this, but I also work at a studio, we do video, audio, web and all other work for a TV channel. I'm not an audio expert but I can easily hear problems or modifications in audio recordings, and as @falconCoin says, this audio doesn't seem to have been altered in any way.

• Either way, whether the beginning that I think is potentially altered is or not, this was all recorded WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR KNOWLEDGE, and right before a FORCED VIDEO (to humiliate and defame myself and nameless) with specific intent to be used as such.

That night was complete crap, full of threats, coercion, and overall nonsense. I may have not remembered everything exactly right, but I prefer it that way, as it was not a night that I felt good about myself, and the regret right afterward, is something I've not had to deal with very often, as I NEVER usually do things that I have to feel that way about.

So I just wanted to get that out. I said it was spliced because I don't remember the first part of that being at the same time, but the potential is there for that not to be the case, either way the position I was put in that night was criminal at best, and not something I would like to continue thinking about.

I am always honest, and transparent with everything I do, and people who've dealt with me for any decent amount of time will know this.

My reputation will continue to speak for itself.

Thanks.

• Finally we are getting our Burst Sons to grow up lol..I like the mature attitude and yes if two groups can't work together a divorce is the best option, sad but inevitable..

• @crowetic @nameless you have got things to answer now , I had almost a million burst invested in your's/adam's assets.
    Now the combined total does not stands at 100K burst even. Earlier we used to here USD value stands better , but now it does not . . Provided the fact Bitcoin is at its all time high .
    Few investors like me invested all they had in assets and now they stand at nothing .
    The TIFF between you People are only hurting the investors , cause we can't even liquidate the asset when we need , since we have to sell it very very cheap get some . .
    How are you guys going to make this up ??
    Do you think people will now invester in asset ??
    Likely nobody would now.

• @thomeefl69 , @TheMartian , can i get Adam's guard dogs a bowl of water ?

@arnav_r , remember when crow and I did that thing to stop ''greatness'' from happening? remember why we did it?
    The greatness of the burst spike destroyed the AE before the scandals even started. Have a little patience and the market will eventually recover and asset volume will go up again.

I'll be away for a day kids. Got some stuff to take care of. Play nice while i'm gone.

• As an observer from the outside yet with a foot in the Burstcoin world I see wrong in both parties.

Investors money should be untouched. If the money is paid back in full okay, but still wrong was committed and hope won't happen again.
    As for AG, what he is doing is vindictive and nasty. So we have two elements here Greed and Megalomania.
    It's exactly this reason why I have been hesitant to invest in any asset as of yet, because there are no checks, no regs, and no code book.

• Yeap it's true, all this bickering and shit has left most of us investors truly fucked..sorry for the language lol.. We trusted, we invested and in return got the shaft..BUT I won't give up on Burst and there are still a few good assets out there I will invest in..and people behind them I believe in,.. As a community we all need to grow up, face the music and try to really contribute positively to BURST or we all f8cked..

• What non sense @nameless the same old song repeatedly , Investors have a bitter tooth now and those who does not have are seeing investors suffering .
    Do you think even if burst is back to 75 sats someday , AE will rise back to normal?
    No never it will be . .
    Rather the one holding coins now will feel.yje same shit too,
    If you guys can't take responsibility for asset holder . .Oh ya we calling soemthing an ASSET which everyone for now believes it's SHIT.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.