BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic

• BURSity - Combo-Asset by crowetic - Merger of 4 crowetic assets, new mining, staking, pool fees, professional trading, and more!

BURSity asset - 'Get some diversity, with BURSity'

This asset is a Merger-Asset, combining income streams from pool fees, multiple different mining streams of many types, coin staking, professional trading (yes, it's their job!), and whatever is deemed to be worthy of addition, to provide yet another diverse, Multi-Faceted, Wealth Generation tool, brought to you by crowetic and company :).

Assets involved in Merger...

1. BURSTaker
    • This is a long-standing PoS (Staking coins) based asset, which is also backed by UniBURST mining, 402 asset, and has made quite a large number of payouts. Never missing a payout, and paying many bonuses.
    1. ByteEnt
    • ByteEnt is the longest running BURST asset. It has been running nearly as long as BURST, and has evolved and grown, and it is now time for yet another metamorphosis, with this merger/upgrade. It is backed by Burst.NINJA pool, and BURST mining power (I'll have to add up the total, and I have more to add...)
    1. BURSTeam
    • BURSTeam is a clone of ByteEnt, but gets its coins from biz, eu, and burst-team pools. This asset is in need of an upgrade, as it has recently lost some steam, and I believe this merger will make the holders here QUITE pleased.
    1. BCAPITAL
    • Yes, you heard correctly, BCAPITAL. - This asset was started by someone that we trusted, who unfortunately left shortly after he came. Since we lost him, we felt it warranted some assistance. We are going to give this asset a 1:1 trade-in ratio, as well as all of the others.

We believe a 1:1ratio (with the release-price-evaluation stage, and solid growth plan. Openness and transparency, and honesty, are always provided.) is fair.

Asset backed with many types of Wealth Generation, Weekly payouts, ever-expanding and evolving, continue to stay positive

Information
    (SEND ALL OF YOUR COMPATIBLE ASSETS HERE FOR SWAP)
    SHARE SWAP ADDRESS  - BURST-3U24-2PLM-AXRA-AG45H

you can also send to alias 'bursity' In order to send to an alias, delete everything in the BURST-XXXX portion of the sending address, and simply type 'burstity' (without the quotes obviously), then push TAB, it will tell you the account name at the bottom, it will say that it is a new address, you can safely ignore this and send to it that way, much easier than having to remember the BURST address.

do NOT send non-compatible assets to this address, they will NOT be refunded, if you have a deal worked out with me for anything aside from these, please contact me directly!

Share swap will last at least 1 year, so there is no rush, but the new asset will be the only one doing weekly payouts, so if you don't swap, you won't get paid.

The swap will happen before each payout immediately, and randomly throughout the week.

ASSET ID - 18318635463937398976

• *I have 2k bursity

i sent BURSTaker

2'017.8

BURSTeam

BCapital

2k (witch is prob the only transfer that went through)

ByteEnt

BURST-N996-XNNG-PVR2-63XMN

They were sent with the decimals and all and i know thats the reason they did not swap.

• I hold assets in burstaker, bursteam, and bytEent. Ihave benn holding them for over a month now and have never knowingly received any payment from any of them. could you please rectify

• @johnnewman You must send those assets to the Burstity trade in wallet (Read above) and prior to the next payout, you will receive your share swap at a 1:1 ratio.

• @johnnewman said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

I hold assets in burstaker, bursteam, and bytEent. Ihave benn holding them for over a month now and have never knowingly received any payment from any of them. could you please rectify

They were all merged into one asset BURSITY. when you send your other assets to the transfer account dont send in decimals just whole numbers.

• Still waiting for swaps on decimal transfers. @crowetic

• I'm trying to stay positive Crowetic as I have been a big supporter of you for a long time now but everyday I log into my wallet I see the value going down. Are you currently working on ways to bring value back to the assets you own?

• @Cryptotrader85 said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

I'm trying to stay positive Crowetic as I have been a big supporter of you for a long time now but everyday I log into my wallet I see the value going down. Are you currently working on ways to bring value back to the assets you own?

7 days you'll see the larger scope of the plan come to reality.

• @Stillicide said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

Still waiting for swaps on decimal transfers. @crowetic

anyone with decimals that needs swap completed, please post here the account, the amount, and I'll get it done.

• @crowetic said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

@Cryptotrader85 said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

I'm trying to stay positive Crowetic as I have been a big supporter of you for a long time now but everyday I log into my wallet I see the value going down. Are you currently working on ways to bring value back to the assets you own?

7 days you'll see the larger scope of the plan come to reality.

Thanks mate!

And will dividends go out today still?

• @Cryptotrader85 said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

asset issuers are powerless on this matter
    look at the entire AE. it's crushed. all assets
    it now all lies in the hands of the market. people buying.

despite the current situation, assets continue to do what they used to. PAY THE FUCK OUT !
    all share prices are fucked. but none have stopped paying out

• @crowetic I have 2k bursity

i sent BURSTaker

2'017.8

BURSTeam

BCapital

ByteEnt

They were sent with the decimals and all and i know thats the reason they did not swap.

• @Stillicide said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

*I have 2k bursity

i sent BURSTaker

2'017.8

BURSTeam

BCapital

ByteEnt

going to send you 3k for the time taken to do this, along with an extra 1500 BURST. Thanks!

• o wow man thanks alot...it did take awhile but i totally understand. Thanks alot for your generosity

• @nameless said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

@Cryptotrader85 said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

asset issuers are powerless on this matter
    look at the entire AE. it's crushed. all assets
    it now all lies in the hands of the market. people buying.

despite the current situation, assets continue to do what they used to. PAY THE FUCK OUT !
    all share prices are fucked. but none have stopped paying out

Yes I know and I have stated this on the other forum. People have lost faith in the asset exchange and now the faith to invest needs to be restored. I think first the drama needs to stop because it is hurting us all.

• @Cryptotrader85 , faith to invest can only be made by continuing to pay dividends and expanding. people sold in panic or to cash out fast and take a profit... the burst spike was the worst thing that could have happened to the coin. mark my words

• @nameless said in BURSity - Combo/Merger asset managed by crowetic:

@Cryptotrader85 , faith to invest can only be made by continuing to pay dividends and expanding. people sold in panic or to cash out fast and take a profit... the burst spike was the worst thing that could have happened to the coin. mark my words

I agree

• cheap assets in burst mining=win for me

• Swaps being done now, like I said anyone with a decimal swap that needs to be done still, please post here with the account, and amount sent, I will verify and send shares ASAP.

Once swaps are complete the payout will be paid.

Thanks.

• -BURSity Payouts-

https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/mKu8sZELCPgZA7F - text file with list of accounts paid and amounts

TOTAL PAYOUT - 199,000 BURST

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.