New from Florida!

• Hope to be mining soon! lol.. Have someone here that I think is going to remote in to my setup and fix my GPU plotting so I can get mining lol.. since it's on a NAS it doesn't work with the regular burst plotter built into the software... This is what I mean about good people here.. folks willing to help!

@harrygon said in New from Florida!:

hello @ProSportsPhotog

Hey @harrygon! Sorry, it takes me awhile to reply. I don't have 10 reputation lol.

• @ProSportsPhotog any question you may have regarding mining, people here will be more then willing to help :)

• @vExact said in New from Florida!:

@ProSportsPhotog any question you may have regarding mining, people here will be more then willing to help :)

I see that. With me, there is no way I would grasp the GPU mining. I just don't have the time, so it's nice to see an individual reaching out to help me. If anyone can remote in and set up a GTX 1080 to mine a NAS I am all for it lol...

Great place and great people.

• @ProSportsPhotog setting up jminer is relatively easy. If you have the AIO wallet installed you can go to
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BurstWallet
    and go to the folder burstcoin-jminer-0.4.10-SNAPSHOT (last version) , otherwise you can download it from here
    https://github.com/de-luxe/burstcoin-jminer/releases
    You need to have Java installed, and 64 bits to properly run it.
    The go open the jminer.properties file and edit it with your data:

plotPaths=E:/plots,F/plots
    numericAccountId=your numeric account
    poolServer=http://pool.burstcoin.biz (for example)

And if you want to use a dedicated graphic card most probably you will have to set

platformId=1
    deviceId=0

All this after you have your drivers already plotted and reward assignment to your chosen pool done.

• LOL... I tried messing with that stuff and messed it all up. Bad...
    The GPU miner from my understanding optimizes etc all in one so I want to do it this way. I know there are all kinds of settings that you have to do however.

I really need someone to remote in and set that stuff up lol.. or my drives are going to sit dormant for another week until I can get some hard drive enclosures. Even then I doubt those will work because you can't format these drives to NTFS. (bleh!)

And as stated the AIO will NOT plot the drives because they are in a NAS.. only the GPU miner works. We tried multiples and they all failed except for the GPU one. =)

• @ProSportsPhotog lol I think you were talking about the GPU plotter? I have never use it anyway. Perhaps @haitch can help you on setting up your gear :)

• Maybe... I think he's scared of helping with that because he doesn't know a lot about the 1080.. buy maybe... hehe

• Are you a sporting events professional photographer?
    I see you got FSU in your icon. Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohaaaaaa I love that chant.
    Me.... C A T S cats cats cats. We taking the SEC this season...lol

• admin

@ProSportsPhotog I've just never had any luck mining on nVidia cards at all. Hopefully someone who has can help you.

• Moved to Introduce Yourself

• @Dillion said in New from Florida!:

Are you a sporting events professional photographer?
    I see you got FSU in your icon. Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohaaaaaa I love that chant.
    Me.... C A T S cats cats cats. We taking the SEC this season...lol

I sure am =) and as long as you're not a gaytor, we are good! lol...

• Nice that must be a really sweet way to earn a living. I'll admit I love some tebow. My team has yet to beat the gators in the 31 years I've been on Earth.

• @Dillion LOL LOL... WE enjoying beating up on the gaytards

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.