anyone have any clue what this is ??

• anyone have any clue what this is ??? never seen anything like it and my Comp is acting funny not realy slow but doing things in spurts started around 20 min ago i have anti virus and anti malware running scans right now. 0_1494987276124_wth.jpg

• admin

@Gibsalot I'm struggling to read the tiny text, but from what I see the server ran out of space and the app puked.

• sorry about the small size it seems to be working now .... waiting on my scans to finish as my comp started acting funny befor this poped up , aslo i can add that two times now my screen has turned completly black like it was turned off for a few seconds for no reason happends when the comp seems to be in a micro freeze or hanging during the spurt

• @Gibsalot said in anyone have any clue what this is ??:

sorry about the small size it seems to be working now .... waiting on my scans to finish as my comp started acting funny befor this poped up , aslo i can add that two times now my screen has turned completly black like it was turned off for a few seconds for no reason happends when the comp seems to be in a micro freeze or hanging during the spurt

Got the same screen but only when my browser is looking at the BN forum so hmmmm

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.