My experience at Burst Nation

• so i am going to share my experience at Burtstnation...

there was a forum labeled promote anything, so i posted about my faucet site.

well i woke up to find my thread locked overnight. I messaged one admin never heard back the next day i messaged adam.

alt text

confirming there was a section

alt text

alt text

me confriming i had not broken rules
    alt text

Now a few things, i have self funded this site to do my part , i put in a few hundred just for games etc. I never did a crowdfund, no asset.

I NEVER told anyone to click ads etc... I got scammed for over 70K + burst from ppl on this forum and many over there and they know who they are.

But back to his message, heck i never posted again cause i was locked out, i never broke a rule and never had the chance to because i couldn't comment or start any new posts. No warnings nothing just woke up that way.

he said it all when he said it was not a burstnation approved project.

I guess a legit paying out faucet site, losing money everyday to stay open just to be a part of Burst and doing my part is a bad thing and should be locked out.

• @falconCoin You are looking at things far to logically, it's very simple.... If MrB does not like it, it gets locked or banned.

Rich

• @RichBC oh i know... but he was claiming i broke his rules

• admin

@falconCoin The rules appear to be fluid .......

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry to hear @falconCoin. A shame to the amount of censorship on that website.

After all, isn't that why were all in crypto currencies? So this stuff doesn't keep happening in the real world.

• admin

Megalomaniac much ......

0_1494989956349_upload-f74627f8-17ae-4113-9a30-126cf56d7363

"admire me, my actions, or my empire ....."

• wow that is just wow

• wow @falconCoin that is crumby...

what is his vision exactly?

no need for anyone to answer..

• @darindarin well me giving away free coins watching videos or games apparently was not OK with Him cause then his rains and giving away coins don't mean as much...

i would guess every withdrawal ppl make helps the "miners" they so suddenly care so much about

• @haitch said in My experience at Burst Nation:

Megalomaniac much ......

OMG. Cannot believe what I just read....how can people still want anything to do with anything he's touched??

• @IncludeBeer said in My experience at Burst Nation:

@haitch said in My experience at Burst Nation:

Megalomaniac much ......

OMG. Cannot believe what I just read....how can people still want anything to do with anything he's touched??

Now don't read this the wrong way..... but what I like about this style is that it is very clear and unambiguous.

Quite simply. I call all the shots, there is only one way and that is my way, do what I say, do not question what I say, if you question what I say you are Banned.

Unfortunately there is a constant stream of followers drawn in by his excellent marketing skills, promotion and giveaways. They have no real long term belief or interest in Burst, this could be any Coin or any other get rich scheme.

Fortunately even the most brain dead of them eventually realise that being part of a Dictatorship, remembering to lick boots, say thank you at every opportunity whilst watching every word in case the Gestapo is on their tail realise it's not a lot of fun and are either Shot Banned or leave.

Rich

• Adam is now manipulating threads. I can't say I'm surprised. The last straw for me was when he was threatening a very active, very supportive (to Adam, even!) woman on his forum on Monday, telling her to basically apologize for supporting nameless, tell him exactly why she no longer supports nameless, and kiss his feet or gtfo. She apologized profusely but didn't denounce nameless, so he kept hounding her. She was distraught and he didn't give a shit and kept going. I can't even find that thread anymore, but if it's still there, it's cut to pieces and his vitriol has been replaced with memes. The awesome lady I'm referring to thankfully has screenshots 😘

Rich honestly said it all. The people following Adam have no true interest in burst coin. Honestly, neither does Adam. IMO it's a matter of time before he makes off with everyone's money and seeks his next get rich quick scheme. That's the kind of person he is. Regardless, he's nothing without the developers, and he'll figure that out before long.

• @splash.of.wild said in My experience at Burst Nation:"The people following Adam have no true interest in burst coin. Honestly, neither does Adam. IMO it's a matter of time before he makes off with everyone's money and seeks his next get rich quick scheme."

I have been watching things on this forum and the other for a little while. But I have no dog in the fight. This forum appears to allow more open debate, at least the impression I get from what I have read so far, as a casual reader. This makes me feel better about the people that run this site. I also see much less get rich quick by investing in "my" asset/fav asset/grand idea. It's too bad because I love the look and feel of that other site -somebody did a heck of a job over there.

I know I am just a pleb, but I wanted to share what I see as a casual observer and outsider. It seems this site is a haven for people from that other site which in itself seems rather odd, as in what does that say in general? This is not a safe-space, but a place for an exchange of opinions.

Well anyway that's why I have come here. I hope to get to know you all better in the future.

• @haitch

"We do not need people that do not share my vision of burst"

Burstcoin needs to distance itself from this fat maggot garbage guerbuez.

We need professional people, not Facebook spammers and con men like that POS.

• 0_1495189676300_upload-0b84ef4a-641e-43db-b2ac-4f193f39d9e1

Minions once betrayed the community and now betraying their master and coming back here .. watch out

• @falconCoin I am so sorry to see that this has happened to you. I don't want to get into details, but love the site and the community. That all came to a end when his true nature came out in a post were he tried to manipulate me and push me around. He deleted everything so no one would see how he acted, because he was clearly emotional and let his true goal and ambition transpire. I was also singled out, in another thread, and threatened not to get my payouts, because I question him. So I guess what I am trying to say, is I got F?%$%d over really good. I learned two thing this week. First never give up on BURST the COIN, it has great potential. Second thing I learn is always take a screen shot of your bully and his actions.
    I hope all has worked out for you since and that your faucets are doing well?

• admin

@Estie-Trixie I hope you're having a better experience here. If there is anything I can do to assist, just ask.

• @haitch I have only been here for a short while, but already Burst Team Forum seems much more open to discussion and the information is awesome. From what I am exploring in the different categories. People can talk of other coins, mining, faucets and give there opinions that is great. I love BURST, but what got me into BURST is crypto and I love reading and learning about all there is to crypto. One thing I would like is the link to the official rules, to make sure I do not break any and your asset info. From what I have been reading it is worth looking into.

I must say, I am a bit disappointed... I though you were all evil monsters ''BURST Haters''. Hahahahaha!
    I am so happy to see and meet other BURST lovers and to be free to talk about crypto.
    Thanks @haitch for the great welcome and the Forum, I still have a lot of exploring to do. P.S. If anyone has any categories, that they think, I should read please PM me, as I do not want to invaded @falconCoin 's category.

• admin

@Estie-Trixie Official rules? Ummm ... there aren't any really. Just be civil and don't attack other users, don't spam. Beyond that, pretty much anything goes. I know how we've been portrayed over at BN, I think you're already learning the reality.

As for Categories, I just sit on the unread threads, and read them all.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.