Optimizing Plots. Optimizer stack

• Hi, i hvae created ptols with plot tool in the wallet and i try to optimize them with Plot optimizer GUI 1.0.3. Plot is small 8 Gb(test) but Optimizer stack after click optimize. It show -- % and Estamonated time the same --:--:--( i wait for 20 min nothing changed).thx for help

• @Hellbeast Plots created with the tool in the wallet are now already optimized since it uses Xplotter. Optimization was needed before that but it's not the case anymore :)

• ok thx i don't know that i am newbie in burst mining. It mean that i may create 4 TB and use it without any additional actions?

• thats right you don't need to do anything else than make the plot with the wallet app :)

• Thx, and last question. What will be the best way to external HDD.
    Now i use 2 4TB HDD - 1 HDD for 1 PC
    Is better (profitable) to connect all HDD to 1 PC and have 1 plot of 8 TB then 2 plot( one plot for PC) of 4 TB?
    Thx for helping

• admin

@Hellbeast Plot them individually - the miners are multi threaded and can process the drives in parallel. You can connect multiple drives to a single PC.

• i understand the miner can unite all of them, it is better to connect all to one PC or it doesn't metter if i use 2 Pc(machine)?

• admin

@Hellbeast Use a single PC - I have one mining 20 drives ......

• my pc is mining 9 drives all within 27 seconds.. i feel as i can add 9 more!

• my capacity has increased to 6 internal and 3 externals. That I have a 4 core, 4 thread processor I am now using simple storage spaces to cut back on thread usage. will be interesting what capacity my processors can handle in 40 seconds.

• @ZapbuzZ said in Optimizing Plots. Optimizer stack:

my capacity has increased to 6 internal and 3 externals. That I have a 4 core, 4 thread processor I am now using simple storage spaces to cut back on thread usage. will be interesting what capacity my processors can handle in 40 seconds.

sorry for newbie question why you put 40 sec as deadline time?

• @Hellbeast You can tell if your plot is optimized by looking at the last 2 values of the plot file. If the number is the same between them (i.e. account_startNonce_1234_1234), then the plot is optimized.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.