BURSTFOLIO

• @nameless said in BURSTFOLIO:

Dear people, when you want to buy dildos, you can't do it with BURST.

I think some one should pick up the glove and start selling them on the Marketplace.

• @RichBC said in BURSTFOLIO:

@nameless Nice..... How about "We buy any Asset.com"?

Rich

i don't see why we should buy it, but hey, feel free to do so if you think you can monetize it in any way

• @nameless and I talked about "features", I snapped the entire thing together in 5 days which sounds like a long time unless you see what type of magic had to do with the wallet servers.

We did discuss the ability to snapshot a wallet at a point in time. We even considered lets people "apply" meaning we would snap shot it every day at the same time for you with some other key metrics (burst trading value/BTC to USD value).

There will be upgrades in the future. Some charts some logging, bust need to put it together. nameless paid my Dev fee, I paid the domain and hosting. Priority features?

-IceBurst

• admin

@IceBurst If you want I can host it, and put it on one of my domains.

• @haitch said in BURSTFOLIO:

@IceBurst If you want I can host it, and put it on one of my domains.

I appreciate the offer but I paid for a 1year package out of the gate. Just seemed easier to control everything in case I had issues or wanted to make drastic changes.

Thanks,

-IceBurst

• admin

@IceBurst No problem, just wanted to offer you the savings.

Again, anyone wanting to run a Burst related project, I will provide free hosting, and domain names under the domains I control. PM me for more details.

• Looks awesome, how forever some reason when I enter my BURST address then click "Calculate total Portfolio Value" the page just refreshes and nothing happens.

Good work on this tool thought guys, definitely seems helpful :)

• im having so much fun pluging in random peoples wallets to see how they stack up lol

• @Eq did you scroll down to see your stats ? i get a value of 82.52$ for the wallet BURST-Q8K4-J6AS-RY6X-7N529 in your siggy

• @Gibsalot

Yeah I scrolled down and all the values are still at 0.
    Clearly a problem on my end then i'll try again :)

Thanks for the info though :)

• speeking of @nameless WTH happend to the whole Buy order list in 402 ????? its gone not a single buy order

• @Gibsalot said in BURSTFOLIO:

speeking of @nameless WTH happend to the whole Buy order list in 402 ????? its gone not a single buy order

... Mr Grey just said to me - quote : ''I've now taken out my initial investment and then some. Thank you. From now on i'm on a free ride thanks to your 402. Now retire me! ''

So it's bad and brilliant at the same time. Bad that he crushed the entire buy support, but good to the point that i can now take his shares and lock them away. If he wants to retire, he'll have his shares locked.

• yea i saw that he filled all of the buy orders infact Mr Whale now holds more shares of 402 than Mr Grey does

• @Gibsalot said in BURSTFOLIO:

yea i saw that he filled all of the buy orders infact Mr Whale now holds more shares of 402 than Mr Grey does

well, now they should both retire in peace i hope :)

• @nameless said in BURSTFOLIO:

@Gibsalot said in BURSTFOLIO:

yea i saw that he filled all of the buy orders infact Mr Whale now holds more shares of 402 than Mr Grey does

We still have way to go in order to retire in peace @Gibsalot :) But we'll get there...

• @vExact said in BURSTFOLIO:

@nameless said in BURSTFOLIO:

@Gibsalot said in BURSTFOLIO:

We still have way to go in order to retire in peace @Gibsalot :) But we'll get there...

might be sooner then you expect...

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.