Multi-HDD Mining + NiceHash'ing

• (Will show images of the computer soon)
    Been mining for about 19 hrs and I like to have my desktop look like this and all I do is turn off my monitor and I just leave it like this;
    alt text

Got 2 HDDs and 2 External Devices plotted.

• 450~600GB C: drive idk the exact. (Leaving myself 100GB of space, might plot another 75GB if I don't plan to install major games.)
    • 700GB on another HDD that I found from my old Alienware 17. (Filled it up completely)
    • 7GB on a SD Card
    • 7GB on a USB Drive

Currently plotting my android phone's SD card (90GB being plotted atm.) at 66%; left it on last night. Since my android is rooted I'd like to keep about 30GB of left over SD card space just incase I need to do more crazy stuff with my phone, I don't have a lot of internal storage cough cough 7.84 used outta 8GB.

Also been going back to GPU NiceHash mining. Not doing bad; 0.08 USD in 19 hrs. Especially from a GT 730 :/

• I'm doing same. IMGUR is overloaded gr.
    0_1494247374037_Untitled9.png

• @Hitti2 Yea, you kinda inspired me to start going back to NiceHash. Used to CPU + GPU mine. I don't need to NiceHash, but just a little more profit c:
    Not like I'm making anything from it :/
    0.14 USD/day :////////////

• @p0int_scale 14 cents? it's not worth it it would take you 100 days to even get it in the nicehash system for it can automatically withdraw. but it's your choice :P

• I'm making $1.22 a day :/ on nicehash. But once I get this back

alt text

I will be making a killing, hopefully 3-4 bucks a day.

Delidded 3770k overclocked 4.5Ghz
    gtx960 maxed out overclocked.

• @Hitti2 It's no problem that you are making 1$ a day that means it will take you about 10 days to actually get in nicehash withdraw system,

and nice system looks cooler than mine though,

• @HiDevin

Thanks.
    My dumbass traded it for a laptop alt text But backedout of the deal and getting pc back this weekend.

• @Hitti2 I'm stuck on a Dell XPS 8910.
    Fucken GT 730 that for some reason doesn't wanna overclock w/MSI Afterburner.
    My Intel Graphics card is even better than that thing.

It will take months of hard work but I plan to buy a GTX 1070.
    I want to first start off with buying HDD's and cables to actually connect them properly. I had to risk my CD disk drive for a 700GB HDD to plot and mine off.
    The HDD is literally hanging w/o any sort of protection incase it hits something. The HDD doesn't even have a case on it so it's mechanics is just left open.

• @p0int_scale said in Multi-HDD Mining + NiceHash'ing:

@Hitti2 I'm stuck on a Dell XPS 8910.
    Fucken GT 730 that for some reason doesn't wanna overclock w/MSI Afterburner.
    My Intel Graphics card is even better than that thing.

It will take months of hard work but I plan to buy a GTX 1070.
    I want to first start off with buying HDD's and cables to actually connect them properly. I had to risk my CD disk drive for a 700GB HDD to plot and mine off.
    The HDD is literally hanging w/o any sort of protection incase it hits something. The HDD doesn't even have a case on it so it's mechanics is just left open.

As for msi afterburner.
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=338906

To enable the unofficial overclocking in this version it is necessary to edit the MSIAfterburner.cfg file located in the installation directory of AfterBurner (typically Program Files (x86) MSI Afterburner):

You need to alter the following:

Seek UnofficialOverclockingEULA field and add following text:
    I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it
    Set UnofficialOverclockingMode to 1 to keep PowerPlay active (may not work on old ASICs), 2 to traditionally disable PowerPlay or to 0 to temporary disable unofficial overclocking path

Using the unofficial overclock method opens up more freedom in terms of voltages and clock ranges, it however also can open a can of worms in terms of stability or weird issues.

Basically

UnofficialOverclockingEULA = I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it
    UnofficialOverclockingMode = 2

• @Hitti2 I really don't care what happens to my GT 730, if it breaks, no biggie. I got a better graphics card anyway.

• @Hitti2 Overclocking still don't work for me. I set my Core to 85 and my Memory to 165 but the GPU clock and the Mem clock stay at 135 and 405 MHz.

Edit:
    Nvm, found the most simplest solution; Run as an Administrator

Edit:
    But I still can't unlock my Voltage controls even though I set those two settings in the MSI config.

• @p0int_scale said in Multi-HDD Mining + NiceHash'ing:

@Hitti2 Overclocking still don't work for me. I set my Core to 85 and my Memory to 165 but the GPU clock and the Mem clock stay at 135 and 405 MHz.

Edit:
    Nvm, found the most simplest solution; Run as an Administrator

Edit:
    But I still can't unlock my Voltage controls even though I set those two settings in the MSI config.

To unlock voltage, only certain cards can be done.

• @p0int_scale when mining, I don't think you need to increase the core, just increase the mem clock as high as you can, well that's what I do for ETH anyways :p

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.