Burst dropping and killing my Portfolio

• @falconCoin I heard Poloniex was having issues. Now is back up again. Sorry for your loss :/

• yeah actually it was about $259 ... it shall go back up

• Think about long term bro and always buy when low.

• Burst is very pumped right now. I think it will need to return to the major 3 month trend line before it continues up. Right now is a very high price to buy at in my opinion. I think anything below 210 is a good buy but over that is just feeding the whales.

• @stupendelious

Truth is Burst is undervalued. Its one of the coins with most functions, smart contracts, assets e.x. Its mining is very hard to globalize therefore theres interest for the individual to go with Burst rather than a big coin only profitable for big investors and big companies. Its listed on several very big markets. My prediction is Bursts price will be on par with bitcoins very soon.

Furthermore the mining process doesn't waste electricity like crazy. Being environmentally friendly and not requiring monster fuses and fans to mine pocket change amounts like eth or bitcoin.

• @Casse said in Burst dropping and killing my Portfolio:

@stupendelious

Truth is Burst is undervalued. Its one of the coins with most functions, smart contracts, assets e.x. Its mining is very hard to globalize therefore theres interest for the individual to go with Burst rather than a big coin only profitable for big investors and big companies. Its listed on several very big markets. My prediction is Bursts price will be on par with bitcoins very soon.

Furthermore the mining process doesn't waste electricity like crazy. Being environmentally friendly and not requiring monster fuses and fans to mine pocket change amounts like eth or bitcoin.

What information are you basing your "under valued" statement on. I hope your not just blindly regurgitating information that you got from another site. The total market cap of the coin in legitimate business models is a fraction of the total. There is about 10 assets that truly have value, there are only a couple of sites that add value to the coin. Tell me when is the last time you offered to accept burst in exchange for a service you provide? On more specifically did.

-IceBurst

• @IceBurst

What im saying is the coin could be applied in an endless amounts of way in real life. That it cant be taken over by big commercial mining like bitcoin has. That it doesnt pollute the earth in an unsustainable way like asci and gpu mined coins.
    The value is in its ENDLESS potential.

Every company would have an asset to invest in. People could use smart contracts to handle trades between each other. Banks, mortages, the stock market, all a thing of the past.

• i started out selling 100% of my burst into other currencies .. lately i have been holding more and more because seems difficulty is getting harder and price seems to be slowly climbing even after this recent btc and crypto price drop it is slowly regaining. At first glance it seems like a faucet for other currencies but once you get involved you see the value.

• @Casse Burst has a lot of problems if you looks closely into it that can't be fixed easily. I actualy agree with nameless that it's 'shitcoin' with a lot of cool features. I love burst for Asset Exchange, POC and private encrypted massages. It also has huge potential if we won't dump it but it's not (at least atm) coin that could handle huge ammounts of users. We can never have price on par with btc but if we keep slow and steady growth then all of us might get rich thanks to AE. I can give you some arguments to back it all up but main just to name a few: Amount of coins that burst has(IMO it's good we have that many but it's impossible to be equal to btc), transactions speed and coin safety (some pools having significant % of all mining power).
    Without features that some users criticised recently burst is just coin with lots of problems and inner drama but thanks to them it's unique pearl that can make us rich if used correctly^^ Don't hold everything, invest and help it grow^^

• I love the term "shit coin". As if there is something tangible to all of this. I'm not a crypto expert... but you know what the biggest "shit coin" I've ever owned and used? Freaking can be looong delays to confirm, scammers and unsavory people surrounding it, hackers, wild fluctuations in price... it's something called Bitcoin. I guess that and it's 35 billion market cap make it the #1 "shit coin".

People need to step out of their world view every now and then. Imo... 99% of new money coming into crypto aren't coders, computer experts, people spending time reading white papers.... nor even looking for it to be a currency they can walk to the local drug store and use. They're looking at it as an investment, and store of value (short or long term), and that it's reliable (but necessarily lightning fast). You can't touch, feel, smell blockchain technology and I just think most people are seeing the foundation of most of these coins as similar.

Just my opinion, but I also think the AE tends to get overrated by some on here. I like it, it's important, and it will certainly play a part but if BURST gets huge it will not be the lead driving supply and demand.

On a slightly different topic. Can someone tell me how the AE on NXT has held up through significant growth? Does NEM have an AE?

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.