3TB Mining

• how much can you earn from 3TB Mining a day? *counting pool downtime, bad dls, and other factors.
    I can't rely on burstcoin.biz calculator cause its calculating too high xD

• @HiDevin Why do you think the calculator is high. 3TB is showing 100 Burst / Day which from my experience with my 5TB miner is about right or even a little low.

What you need to remember is that on any one Day the result can be very wrong. You might earn nothing or you might hit a Block and earn 1200. Daily variance with 3TB will be very high, but I would say on the long haul that the calculator is correct.

Rich

• @RichBC I think right now, with 8tb im mining a avg 100-200 burst a day, at pool.burstcoin.party we have nights where we hit like 100 blocks, but tbh I think the calculator is off by like 25% :P

edit: I've been mining with 8tb for 2 1/2 weeks and only hit one block i hate my life maybe ill hit 2 soon :P

• I think knowing this is a chimera, hahahah
    I with 4.7 TB on day 25 = 48 BURST, day 26 = 49, day 27 = 59 + 870 of a block found, and today 131 burst, so to get a mean

• @HiDevin said in 3TB Mining:

edit: I've been mining with 8tb for 2 1/2 weeks and only hit one block i hate my life maybe ill hit 2 soon :P

You have hit the nail on the head there. Just do your maths hitting one Block or two Blocks in 2 1/2 Weeks and you will see the massive difference it will make to the Daily reward. The calculator can only be correct for long periods of time, particularly with small TB.

Rich

• I have been getting about ~85 BURST a day on average with 4tb. Just to give you an idea.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.