Time for payment

• Hello, I'm mining in pool.burstcoin.eu, I'm getting hit in mining (green lines) with no errors with a 5gb plot. How long does it take for the pool to pay? I've been mining for 1 day now and the value remains the same. I'm a beginner, could anyone with more experience explain? Thank you very much.

• @xberaldox The data is correct, 5 GB? If so, leaving everything perfect and with much luck take a week to get 1 burst, and that luckily 5GB is very little

• note that you are not "finding blocks" you have found deadlines that have been submited to the pool you are on ... all the deadlines submitted by everyone on that pool will be grouped in order of best to worst time.. then the pool will brodcast it's best submited deadline to all of the other pool's / solo miners and of all of them the best deadline win's the block.. if your pool was the winner then the reward is split normaly 60/40 current / historic various pools varry in % amounts.. the person who submited the deadline to the pool gets the largest cut of the 60% with each person in line after progessive geting smaller amount.... the 40% gets divided up the same way but the list of people it uses is based on the last 50 blocks each person submited deadlines for " historic " amount. the burst you earn will then be differed to your account. the pools set thresholds to payout because it cost 1 burst fee for each time you send. to cut down on fees most have a threshold of 300 burst or at a set time once per day witch ever is reached first.
    as a side note it is possible the pool cant payout on the once daily payment if the pool has gone that long with out winning a block it will not have funds to payout

• @Gibsalot
    Thanks again Gibsalot... and for the detail in your explanation.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.