Where to sell bitcoin (or burstcoin) for USD bank account with the highest value

• Where is the best place to sell your coins for USD that goes to your bank account. on Poloniex BTC is $1360 but i i move it to coinbase to cash out its $1260. I am going to lose over $100 per BTC this way. what other sites can you sell your BTC for a higher amount then coinbase. This sucks if i lose $100 per BTC, what is the point of trading on poloniex when the price is not real.

• @PeterSkrzyniarz ,

That is an artificially high price. All other exchanges have BTC at $1275 right now. If polinex says BTC is worth $1360 then have them buy your BTC and then withdraw cash.

• yea that is the joke of all of it, you cant withdrawal cash on poloniex. there is no way of getting 1360 for 1 BTC in cash. I can sell it for 1360 but i have no way of getting it out. i can than buy other coins and take them out. I can buy ETH and move it to coinbase and then sell it for cash, WAIT FOR IT!!! ETH on coinbase is 50.50, on poloniex its 53.68. So now i will lose over $3 per ETH. This is bullshit and now coins are starting to look like a scam.

• @PeterSkrzyniarz ,

I never use Polinex for USD pricing. I use it to convert from one alt to another. So if you are trading on Polinex, you buy 1 BTC at Coinbase for $1260 send it to Polinex, it is now worth $1360 in Polinex $. Convert your BTC for ETH and wait for ETH to go up. You sell your ETH for a 10% gain with respect to BTC. You now have 1.1 BTC. You send 1 BTC back to Coinbase, get $1260 for it. You have .1 BTC in Polinex to use for more trading or send it to Coinbase and cash in for $126. You made 10% on your initial investment regardless of whether Polinex says BTC is worth $1360, $1260, or $2000.

• i know now whats up. Poloniex uses USDT. USDT is now screwed because taiwan and few others froze their $ so USDT was made to be 1 to 1 but now its more like .912 to 1. USDT had one job and that is to be 1 to 1 to the USD but now they are done. people are pissed tehy lost money even when it was not invested just waiting in USDT form.

• @rds said in Where to sell bitcoin (or burstcoin) for USD bank account with the highest value:

Convert your BTC for ETH and wait for ETH to go up.

Very interesting, thanks. What are the "friction" transaction & spread costs? Also, I'm not sure if we can rely on ETH going up f'ever.

• @BeholdMiNuggets said in Where to sell bitcoin (or burstcoin) for USD bank account with the highest value:

@rds said in Where to sell bitcoin (or burstcoin) for USD bank account with the highest value:

Convert your BTC for ETH and wait for ETH to go up.

Very interesting, thanks. What are the "friction" transaction & spread costs? Also, I'm not sure if we can rely on ETH going up f'ever.

It was just an example of why Polinex USD price doesn't matter.

• if paypal is good enough, use https://xcoins.io/?r=fr7nz1

@Lexicon 's ref link.

• @PeterSkrzyniarz Or use localbitcoins.com but make sure to choose someone with a good reputation to trade with, there are some scammers in there, specially in gift cards and such ;D

I traded one time with one guy from my country for a bank transfer and all went well aswell as being pretty fast and actually i catched an offer where i was payed even a little more than what poloniex said my btc was worthed at that time... Good luck with it ;P

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.