3x6TB WDC Green vs 4x4TB WDC Red

• Guys need your opinion on this one.

Which would you prefer? I got a got good deal on this package.

3pc 6TB WDC Green for 140 USD ea. or should I rather go for the newer ones 4pcs 4TB WDC Reds for 120 USD ea. I'm currently undecided on this one since both has each pros and cons.

• its burst space trumps all go with the green

• Hey @Gibsalot thanks for the input.
    Typically for a drive running 24/7 how long before it gives up? Still torn between because I'm thinking if this would serve me long enough to fund another drive. I think the WDC greens last manufactured batch was 2015 if I'm not mistaken.

• hey ill buy the reds if you don't want them? can I get in on that?

• Yes sure no worries. I'll ask if the seller is wiiling to ship out of country if your not from philippines. What country are you from?

• @maxles Go for both :)

• @rnahlawi damn. You just made more difficult for me too decide haha! If only I have that kind of money :)

• been mining from july 2016 only had 1 drive fail and it was a used 750gig that was over 7 years old

• I see so that means Im so lucky if that drive gave up on me in early. Btw. Once mining are the drives running at 100% most of the time or only once it found a block to mine?

• from what i can tell drivs will ither give out within a day or two or will last for years , mining on them does not seem to effect them at all however plotting is much harder on them

• It seems to me I'll be getting the greens. Just confirmed that the drives indeed manufactured 2015. So this means faster ROI and earlier profit.

Thanks a lot @Gibsalot! :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.