genesis mining

• hey i gonna upgrade my genesis mining tomorrow and are wounder if some on wanna trade code to get some bonus ? if so just past them below and i use... her is mine tY0zl5...

• @draytek thanks for the heads up! My Genesis mining affiliate code is: 4MRnfj

I try to upgrade on a regular basis, and will be sure to return the favour. I have also began doing this with a few others, where all upgrades of 100mh/s+ (dash x11 contracts) or 5th/s (Bitcoin contracts) using my code, I split the commission I receive with the person who purchased the contract. So in 6 days once I receive the amount (if purchased with crypto), or 30 days (if purchased with a credit card). I will send 50% of the commission I receive back to you to your bitcoin wallet to show my appreciation for using my code. This way we both get a little bonus which in turn we can transform into another upgrade. Win-win!

• @TheCoinDoctor said in genesis mining:

4MRnfj

the code is used...:) any one els wanna join in??

• FVbQp1

I just did a 1TH upgrade today. I'll look out next time.

• someone has a good link? wanna learn more about this stuff?

thx harry

• i wonder why someone should invest in cloud mining. 1th is 150usd and roi is at actual rate 18.8$ per month so i get bep in not even 8 months because difficulty is rising Oo ?! whats the sense?

• @draytek Use this one 7Coaxs

• @harrygon just use this Code if ur interrested. 4gVLus
    For example, if youe purchases a 10 MH/s contract using the code, i g get 0.25MH/s for free - and you get 3% off the total price. It’s a win-win situation!

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.