very 402 announcement. such big, very wow

• Well, all is fucking fine and dandy in my asset so i got bored and decided to expand .

This expansion will be made from excess capital i've been setting aside and it's about the right time to go for this venture.

So...i'll be adding a bunch of stuff that all of you can help me with. To be more specific:

• if you think you can trade and have decent reputation in the forum, please contact me. i need more traders!
    • if you can do fancy graphics and video work, please get in touch
    • if you have a particular skill that we can develop and monetize, call me maybe?

On top of that, 402 is adding some more stuff:

• a coin(cubator) - a fund where we take coins we see as undervalued and hold on to them until they pop to their real value
    • a mining section (relax, we do it through other people's assets)
    • real life investments! - if i find people with real life businesses that are worth investing in, we will and get a share of their earnings in return. i already have something lined up
    • a real life plantation - 200 walnut trees will be planted this year on behalf of 402. i will post pics when it happens. these 200 trees, about 4-5 years from now will start generating income for us in the form of walnuts, and later the wood itself .

So that's a twisted route huh? But it's all been planned even before i announced the asset :)
    More stages of development will come. But let's make these work first.

So there you have it guys. 402 is getting even bigger!!!!!

And now as a final word, Mr Grey will be dropping a 20 milion shares wall at 3 burst a piece to make sure the price doesn't go out of control.

So, given this extra piece of knowledge, please don't go stupid on buying shares at stupid prices.

*EDIT:

Ok folks, Mr Grey pulled kind of a dick move on the 3 sale, so i convinced him to move it to 4.

Because of that, everyone in the next 48 hours who buys 402 shares can PM me their transaction ID and i will give you a 10% bonus on your purchase from my account.

Offer stands for 48 hours!*

• @nameless said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

a coin(cubator) - a fund where we take coins we see as undervalued and hold on to them until they pop to their real value

You can write about it a bit more?

• @emcb ,

we buy up coins with huge potential that have yet to explode in price.

even if we're right on only 2 out of 10 of them, when those 2 coins explode, we made a profit that covers any loss for the other 8 and then some.

simple concept really :)

• @nameless Great! :)
    This will affect the increase in payments? Or it will increase the stabilization fund?

• @emcb payments stay the same. what this does is give me flexibility in 2 ways:

1. be able to insure that daily minimum regardless of BURST price . burst price can go to 500-1000 satoshi as far as i'm concerned, the idea is i can still make the 180k payment

2. over time give me even more capital overflow to grow this even bigger

• @nameless Thanks, I thought so.

• Splendid. One thing that really got my attention in this announcement is this :

@nameless said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

a real life plantation - 200 walnut trees will be planted this year on behalf of 402. i will post pics when it happens. these 200 trees, about 4-5 years from now will start generating income for us in the form of walnuts, and later the wood itself .

I assume this number of 200 trees will increase overtime ? What I love is the effort for real implementation on real life opportunities. Makes me very confident for the future of this asset.

• @Gadrah_ said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

Splendid. One thing that really got my attention in this announcement is this :

a real life plantation - 200 walnut trees will be planted this year on behalf of 402. i will post pics when it happens. these 200 trees, about 4-5 years from now will start generating income for us in the form of walnuts, and later the wood itself .

I assume this number of 200 trees will increase overtime ? What I love is the effort for real implementation on real life opportunities. Makes me very confident for the future of this asset.

well, that's all the land mass i have available at the time :)

but the plan is more land and more trees at some point

• @nameless you mean that 10% bonus is given if we buy at 4?

• @vExact said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

@nameless you mean that 10% bonus is given if we buy at 4?

whatever price you buy at . even 3 , even 2 and 1

• Check out Shift as a coin to invest in. The goal of the project is to decentralize the internet.
    https://www.shiftnrg.org/
    Huge potential.
    And you can check out the Ryver channel (same function as Slack) with any questions.
    https://shiftnrg.ryver.com

*Full disclosure; I've been invested in Shift for awhile (you can find my delegate/wallet on the delegate monitor), but I truly believe it would be a good investment.

if you think you can trade and have decent reputation in the forum, please contact me. i need more traders!
    if you can do fancy graphics and video work, please get in touch
    if you have a particular skill that we can develop and monetize, call me maybe?

Like I said awhile ago, I'm ready to get involved.

• @TimboSlice said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

Check out Shift as a coin to invest in. The goal of the project is to decentralize the internet.
    Huge potential.
    And you can check out the Ryver channel (same function as Slack) with any questions.

*Full disclosure; I've been invested in Shift for awhile (you can find my delegate/wallet on the delegate monitor), but I truly believe it would be a good investment.

you've moved a long way since pharesim left the project. i've had my eyes on shift for longer than you think, but your coin is not ready. i'll know when the time comes, and when it does, it will be in 402's portfolio

• @socalguy said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

if you think you can trade and have decent reputation in the forum, please contact me. i need more traders!
    if you can do fancy graphics and video work, please get in touch
    if you have a particular skill that we can develop and monetize, call me maybe?

Like I said awhile ago, I'm ready to get involved.

we need to talk. soon :)

Can you tell me what are these coins? :)

• @emcb said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

Can you tell me what are these coins? :)

can't really. we're going to pick them off one by one when the time comes

@vExact said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

@nameless you mean that 10% bonus is given if we buy at 4?

whatever price you buy at . even 3 , even 2 and 1

I see. Well I have bought a bunch of 402 several days ago before the price dropped to 3, and after a few I could grab some at 3 :) not too many though, so I am not even going to bother you for a few coins :) Keep up the good work on our retirement fund. Perhaps when I got some free time after some other personal projects which at the moment are taking a hell of time from me, i would like to get involved in 402 :)

• I bought 100,000 shares a few days ago, damn I should have waited ^^'

@TimboSlice I didn't know about this Shift coin, but it looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

@TimboSlice said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

Check out Shift as a coin to invest in. The goal of the project is to decentralize the internet.
    Huge potential.

you've moved a long way since pharesim left the project. i've had my eyes on shift for longer than you think, but your coin is not ready. i'll know when the time comes, and when it does, it will be in 402's portfolio

You've been watching it for longer than I have! I'm curious as to when you think it will be ready, but I have a feeling you won't tell your secrets! Once Phantom is (re)released I think the train will leave the station pretty quickly.

@Gadrah_ said in very 402 announcement. such big, very wow:

I bought 100,000 shares a few days ago, damn I should have waited ^^'

@TimboSlice I didn't know about this Shift coin, but it looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Np. I quite enjoy sharing a learning about new projects!

• @nameless have you btw seen this new project? It looks indeed promising.
    https://particl.io

P.D.: And if anyone happen to have SDC they should swap them ASAP in this platform in order to receive PART. Only 2 days left..

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.