What is going on with BURST right now?

• Hi Team,

I've been super frustrated with BURST lately (and sunk a lot of time money and resources into it!)
    The AIO wallet almost never works.
    The burstcoin.info block explorer is down
    forum.burst-team.us is taking forever to respond in chrome
    pool.burst-team.us is down

(I've tried all these things on multiple devices / browsers and having the same problem)

Is anyone else experiencing these issues?
    Is there some kind of attack going on?
    Is it all a coincidence?

Or am I just doing it all wrong? :P

• @altcryptomining i was having the same problem with my wallet the last few days but it does seem to be working a little bit better

• The AIO works perfectly what does not work or malfunction is the online wallet, the local works perfectly.

For the rest is suffering a DDoS attack I think they are solving it.

To my forum except specific moments I work more or less well in chrome

• admin

@altcryptomining All the sites you are mentioning are under a ddos attack since almost a week now.

To use the AIO Client I recommend to update to the newest version (https://sourceforge.net/projects/burstwindowswallet/) and wait until your local wallet is synced to 100%. The online wallet is not reachable from everywhere at the moment.

If the Local Wallet is not working for you, then go to "Help" -> "Clean up DB" inside the Client. If it still doesn't start up then something with your Java is wrong. Reinstall the 64 bit version would be a good start.

The Online Wallets are convenient but the whole point of this project is to have decentralization and independency by local wallets instances. Also the wallets have a blockexplorer build in.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.