Thank You Adam Guerbuez and Jason Crowe

• @all,

I would like to take this time to publicly thank Adam, Jason and all their cultists, I mean COMMUNITY.

I appreciate the free Burst and their Heart-wrenching and thoughtful message about my unemployment. I really do appreciate you guys getting the message out that I am looking for work and available for hire.

@crowetic I want to personally thank since he is a small business owner taking an interest in combating veteran unemployment.

Unless it was all supposed to "shame" me. Man, @crowetic how shitty would it be for your businesses if it got out that not only were you in business with a noted scammer and white supremacist but that you also support the humiliation and degradation of Veterans that spent ten years and sacrificed more than you will ever comprehend so you could have your businesses and freedom to associate with some of the worst scumbags the internet has to offer.

Man, I hope nobody would contact REDACTED and start telling them about your terrible decision making capabilities and choice in friends/business partners. Oh and your penchant for trying to publicly humiliate Veterans.

Oh and @Focus, go fuck yourself.

-Love
            William Sedlak

The "formerly productive member of society".

EDIT

I HAVE REDACTED CERTAIN INFO AS A SHOW OF GOOD FAITH FOR ADAM AND HIS COHORTS . IT IS NOW UP TO THEM TO ACCEPT MY OFFER OF STOPPING THESE POINTLESS GAMES AND STAYING AWAY FROM EACH OTHER OR NOT.

• http://imgur.com/a/pX0Au for screenshot of evidence

• Also If Adam or Jason and company would like to discuss this face to face meet me here 6401 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70836. Any time. Any day. Can't wait to discuss things with you guys face to face! ;)

• Why don't you take this communication through a direct line instead? I don't see the relevance of posting this in the forum.

• @Propagandalf The relevance of posting this in a public forum is to expose these guys for who they truly are. So no I will NOT take this private.

• thats pretty sad. Adam claims he's mature and runs everything like a business they didn't even try and hide it it's from the BurstNation Rain account. This is beyond petty.

• @socal Whatever your assessment might be, I still reckon you should stop posting this personal stuff all over the forum. It is getting tiresome to keep reading the same posts over and over again, slight variations each time. I think people on both "sides" have gotten the point long time ago that certain people have issues with each other, but you should realize that this has little to do with Burst as a whole. Post it in the off-topic section at least. If there was a spam filter I would have applied it long time ago.

• @Propagandalf Bud, nobody is forcing you to read my posts or reply to them. If you don't like it then don't read it, that simple.

• @socal That simple, hey? Then you can post them in off-topic just as easily, and I won't have to see your posts when I'm trying to read about Burst related content.

• @Propagandalf I'm sorry I thought this was the General Discussion section, you know, where it says VERBATIM "General Discussion A place to talk about whatever you want" So again if you don't like it don't read it. That. Fucking. Simple.

• @socal said in Thank You Adam Guerbuez and Jason Crowe:

@all,

I would like to take this time to publicly thank Adam, Jason and all their cultists, I mean COMMUNITY.

I appreciate the free Burst and their Heart-wrenching and thoughtful message about my unemployment. I really do appreciate you guys getting the message out that I am looking for work and available for hire.

@crowetic I want to personally thank since he is a small business owner taking an interest in combating veteran unemployment.

Unless it was all supposed to "shame" me. Man, @crowetic how shitty would it be for your businesses if it got out that not only were you in business with a noted scammer and white supremacist but that you also support the humiliation and degradation of Veterans that spent ten years and sacrificed more than you will ever comprehend so you could have your businesses and freedom to associate with some of the worst scumbags the internet has to offer.

Man, I hope nobody would contact KRNV Channel 4 news in Reno, NV at NEWS TIPLINE: 775-785-1210 and start telling them about your terrible decision making capabilities and choice in friends/business partners. Oh and your penchant for trying to publicly humiliate Veterans.

Oh and @Focus, go fuck yourself.

-Love
            William Sedlak

The "formerly productive member of society".

Well this is good info, I honestly didn't know Burst Nation existed, lol.
    Now I know, but they are dead to me! :)

• @socal Wow, the attitude. When you launched your asset a while back, and I read your thread, you seemed like a level headed bloke at first. That was clearly the exception.

• @Propagandalf Exact same thoughts, I'm starting to think he had some kind of problem recently that made him all this crazy.

• composer.user_said_in

@socal Whatever your assessment might be, I still reckon you should stop posting this personal stuff all over the forum. It is getting tiresome to keep reading the same posts over and over again, slight variations each time. I think people on both "sides" have gotten the point long time ago that certain people have issues with each other, but you should realize that this has little to do with Burst as a whole. Post it in the off-topic section at least. If there was a spam filter I would have applied it long time ago.

i agree with @Propagandalf on this one. theres enough negativity and slander going around as it is. i also do business with @crowetic does that make me a cultist as well. personally i would never judge someone in this sort of way manner. im tired of seeing the same stuff posted day in day out and just want this seemingly endless circle to stop

• @Propagandalf I have nothing against you. You are correct I was a bit defensive with you and I apologize for taking my frustration out on you and mistaking your request for Burstcoin relevance for defending their behavior.

• Dude that is sad, Burstnation fanboys come to the rescue once again :/

• @socal No worries, apology accepted.
    @Hect0r What is sad is you 'coming back from the dead' and stirring shit and picking fights wherever you go. If you are that emotional, you shouldn't be in crypto, it will leave you behind.

• @Propagandalf I never said I was leaving the forums, I have no emotion over this tbh lost all interest more like and calling out a obvious scammer.

• @Hect0r said in Thank You Adam Guerbuez and Jason Crowe:

I never said I was leaving the forums

I was referring to your long time absense:

@Hect0r said in [ANN] CryptoBay IPO Asset:

I originally got into burstcoin at launch, but took a long brake from it,

Believe it or not I have had an excellent time with Burst even after Adam joined, which defies logic based on all the prejudiced remarks being thrown at him constantly. For some reason many of you think that the world of Burst revolves around him, and I think you just like to hop on the hate wagon first chance you get, which is your choice, but it is not getting you anywhere, and it sure as hell does not get Burst anywhere. In my opinion Burst is getting better each day that goes by, but if you force me to look back at road bumps and potential bottlenecks for development, it most certainly did not start with Adam, it started with the 'trend' of slagging Adam, Burst Nation and now Crowetic. With Burst aiming to become worldwide it has never been more personal than now.

• Its funny how many people start falling off the burstnation wagon lol.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.