Hello, my name is...

• Hello to the entire Burst community!

I'm just an average guy, like you, who enjoys doing techy computer stuff and playing with electronics. I recently found out about Burst maybe a couple weeks back but have been interested in crypto-mining for much longer.

In my spare time I enjoy reading up and researching interesting topics from scientific and mathematical to controversial and taboo. I am a firm believer in the phrase 'knowledge is power' and I tend not to be overcome by superficial and/or trivial conversation. I also enjoy my video games and living life to the fullest amount possible! I will always go out of my way to help out my fellow man and don't handle rudeness or low mentality very well.

I'm just a normal guy who continues to chug along one day at a time while not worrying about things out of my control. I live simple and so far simple has been more of an experience and lesson in life than I ever could have imagined!

I am always up for discussion and always appreciate them. There is no such thing as a dumb question; if you don't ask questions then you can't get answers. Also, don't cry over spilled milk because really, everything is spilled milk.

Keep on rockin' the free world!

f0xtr0t33

• admin

@f0xtr0t33 Welcome to the community !

• @f0xtr0t33 Welcome and make yourself at home :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.