Pool Fees: 0.50%
    Dev Fees (LexPool): 0.25%
    Total Fees: 0.75%

Minimum Payout: 20 Burst
    Confirms before Payout: 5
    Cumulative Fund Reduction: 90%

Buffer: 3000 Burst
    Balance above buffer is added to block reward

• Most new miners get discouraged when they plot their very first TB, jump on a pool.. and they get very poor returns.

Reason for this is simply that low capacity miners wont find small DL's every block. In fact there are some times they do not find a DL at all during a round.

On large pools, this results in very low payouts because their share percent compared to larger miners is extremly low, and it may take time to reach the minimum payout.

On Smaller pools, this results in very low payouts because most pools use a 50% reduction: that is 50% of pool reward is paid on the found block, 25% on block before, 12.5% on one before that.. ect. This means after 20 blocks there is minuscule reward. And a small pool may take several hundred rounds before finding a block

BTFG Pool helps support our miners in several ways

• Low Pool Fees. Under 1%!
    • Low Minimum Payout
    • Cumulative Fund Reduction 90%

So first two are self explanatory, but the third one basically means that only 10% of the block reward is paid out to the round it was found in, the rest trickles back to previous rounds, around 100 rounds back!

For small miners, this is important because those one or two good DLs they get every 50 rounds or so that just didn't win that block can end up still paying a reasonable amount. This also protects the pool from Pool hoppers: those who see the pool is close to popping and jump on with a large miner to gain a disproportionate amount of the reward. End result: The block finder gets less for finding the block, but gets more for the previous blocks he didnt win.

On top of this, a 3000 buffer is left in the BTFG Pool. Anything above this is added to the reward. This change however, requires us to need 5 confirms on the chain before it pays out, to protect against ghost blocks draining the account

Any questions, feel free to ask!

• can i ask, where on earth is this pool? i mean geographically speaking.

• @ZapbuzZ Brisbane, Australia

• cool I may drop in for a spell soon.

• @ZapbuzZ im working on the updated description now,

• Nice pool you got no spyware too

• @ZapbuzZ I dont see the need for ads or spyware on the pool. 1. I mine to the pool myself, (about 5 TB), so thats my cut. 2. i have the pool fee as well

I dont need to try to monetize it anymore than that

• Looks like i got us a block an hour ago so nice start to the day for everyone ^.^

• I saw that! gratz! I am keeping an eye on the pool a bit, Some of the coding i reintroduced was removed from the original Lex code due to a bug issue. I programmed a work around, that may or may not work. But ill know within 1 or 2 blocks if it did work

• https://discord.gg/UeqDz6p Thats the pool's discord server

• 0_1489080687295_New Bitmap Image.bmp

I dunno why we been paid for so long but i've decided to mine solo for awhile until payments are done. is 16tb too big for this pool?

• @ZapbuzZ Not at all. And sorry I couldnt reply to this earlier (With forums being silly and all that)

It tends to be luck of the draw really. We starting to find more blocks as more miners show up, but at the time you joined, we were averaging about 8 blocks every 10 days (we found quite a few blocks last few days actually.) That would be 1 block we win for every 800, so the numbers you saw there were not unreasonable for our pool.

That being said, a few more miners have joined and we now have found 17 blocks in last 10 days, which is about 1 every 211 blocks now.

• Testing this pool. Amazing so far!

• What happened to the pool's website?

• @Egidius what do u mean its fine :o

• how this pool good in term of payment ?

maybe will joint only 5 tb have

• @Egidius hows it goin on there i hat a few tb i need a new pool since news asset went down

• Alright I joined the pool :)

Only have 250gb right now but working on plotting another 4tb! :D

• just about to join this and cant... the site is down

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.