[Pre-Ann]Rapids 3D Print and Miscellaneous Shop
Soon I will be hopefully be starting a 3D print and miscellaneous item shop, as you can tell by the title.
I will be printing things such as
- Cookie cutters and stamps (If you aren't a baker the burst one I made would still look cool on your desk ;) and you can also request a custom one to be made by me.)
- Keychains with engraved text or popping out text on it.
- Useful items for daily life such as a usb cable holder.
- I will also allow you to send me a 3d model and I will print it for you.
For the miscellaneous part, I will use the quote one mans trash is another mans treasure.
Whatever I have that I think somebody else might want/need, I will list it here.
For example, maybe I have some old game discs I don't want or need; I would list it here.
Items I have created already and plan on selling in more detail
- A burst logo, christmas tree, dog, bitcoin, and star cookie cutter
- The option to have me design a cutter or stamp
- Keychain with custom text
- Usb cable holder
- A comb
- Option to send me a file to print
- Copper bars and coins
- Video games dating back to the ds lite and up
I would like to get some opinions and feedback on this from the burst community before I launch this.
Thank's for taking your time to read through ;)
How much to print out the Burst logo?
@socalguy At the moment I'm looking at about $2.5 (USD) + shipping for the logo with the dimensions of 3 1/4 inch. x 3 3/8 inch.
I'm leaving it in dollar value so I don't have to change the price in burst every second.
I can change the size to your liking but it would be proportionate to the normal $2.5, so if you wanted one half the size it would be $1.25
I think I'm ready to launch this by tomorrow. Anyone have any feedback?
@rapidfireman where is your business plan?
@iKnow0 I thought I had it laid out up top.
@rapidfireman Well, exactly you have no experience in the field and no business plan, sorry will not be investing.
@iKnow0 Sorry if I made it unclear. I'm not creating an asset or looking for investors, this is just a little online shop i'm running.
@rapidfireman so why pre-ann ?
@iKnow0 Just looking to see if people would actually be interested in this, and if anyone has ideas ;)
I like the idea!
I produced some example cookie cutters, keychains, and a cute elephant phone holder. Do these look pretty good, any suggestions or feedback? I will be adding much more and in more colors, but this is an example.