Too many not comfirmed DL?

• Sorry for all these questions I do appreciate the help.

Can someone tell me from this screenshot if everything looks ok. I just got this up and running but seems a lot of Dl's are going unconfirmed which I can only assume is bad.

alt textHi,

• It just looks like due to the sheer number of dl's that are submitted to said pool's wallet cannot handle that much.

Nothing you can do really.

• @Hect0r Thanks for the response. So not an error on my part then?

• @Lokken86 Nothing is wrong on your end no lol, just the pool cannot handle that many deadlines being submitted thats all so some may get rejected !

• admin

@Lokken86 The Not Confirmed's are coming back immediately, so it's not a case of timeout - the pool is rejecting the DL for some reason. What pool are you mining on ?

• @haitch I'm mining at http://pool.burst-team.us/ with 5TB.

• admin

@Lokken86 Not seeing any errors in the server log for your account - not sure why you're getting the not confirmeds sorry.

• @haitch I did have to use the plot checker to correct a mismatch error. Could that have something to do with it?

I set up the plotter with "gpuPlotGenerator generate buffer d:\13723927528809126043_0_19000544_4096" and got name/size mismatch but that went away once I use plot checker.

• admin

@Lokken86 It's a non-optimal plot, but shouldn't cause errors.

• Replotted with a more effective bat file and changed pools. Everything seems to be running smooth.
    alt text

• Every once in a while my miners will go through a phase where a lot of DLs go unconfirmed normally all I have to do is reset my mining program so if it happens again just try restarting your mining program 90% of the time that fixes the issue for me

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.