[ANN] - First Burstcoin Dedicated Exchange - CrowdFund

• admin

@Hect0r You should really think this through before and make a good plan. You can't change asset parameters afterwards. Take your time. Good luck.

• Who are you, if you don't mind me asking? Seems you joined the forum 4 days ago, made your only posts in this thread and already ask people to donate 7 btc in your direction without providing any details about yourself.

• @Propagandalf said in [ANN] - First Burstcoin Dedicated Exchange - CrowdFund:

Who are you, if you don't mind me asking? Seems you joined the forum 4 days ago, made your only posts in this thread and already ask people to donate 7 btc in your direction without providing any details about yourself.

I originally got into burst at the start, took a brake from crypto and went back to work etc, probably why you havent seen much of me, but my account on bitcointalk is TetraHect0rCannabinol, Since I am planning on setting up a company from this my full name is Jed Hall, im known as Hect0r. What other information do you require sir ? :)

• @Hect0r Thanks for the reply. I'm good for now, but there are probably others who wonder about things! Good luck with your idea, anything that helps Burst is good. And welcome back ;)

• @Propagandalf said in [ANN] - First Burstcoin Dedicated Exchange - CrowdFund:

@Hect0r Thanks for the reply. I'm good for now, but there are probably others who wonder about things! Good luck with your idea, anything that helps Burst is good. And welcome back ;)

I 100% understand, With all the scams in bitcoin and the fake coins etc, thats why I took a brake, lost too much on other coins and had enough, however I plan to dedicate alot of my time to burst coin as I feel it deserves a higher value, ive pumped alot of coins in my time and help validate coins too, I never made a penny off it, I just did it for others, so about time I helped burst ehh :)

If you guys need anymore information from me about who I am, please do not hesitate to ask, im more than happy sharing about me to help you understand me better.

but I make this promise, as if Donald Trump can be president then burst can be in the top ten currencys of crypto.

• Maybe a good idea is to offer the token as a revenue generating token form the exchange fees that the exchange will earn, like a dividend token as Haitch mentioned..better to get an asset than do crowdfund. I will be watching this with interest..

• OK I went and saw a lawyer this morning, turns out that even though burstcoin is not classed as money, because I plan to allow digital trades I would need a SPI license from the FCA,

So cancel the exchange, I however (and alot cheaper todo) is to setup a localbitcoins / bittylicious type clone, all I would need to register for is data protection and money laundering, so what im going to do is workout a business plan and I will repost this / update this when I get this done.

I will probably setup a asset, that offers dividends back, it seems like the best option to raise the capital.

So here is a poll, would you guys like to see a localbitcoins / bittylicious type clone for burst coin ?
    Just answer below with lb or bl, ill then count up the votes !

• @Hect0r things like this exist pretty.much already and wouldn't require a ton of capital as it would require peer to peer exchanges almost like what okcash did with the crypto embassy.

It would only require us to actually sign up and fill in the details to get it to work oh and it's free

I feel like theres a ton of things we could be doing better with 7 btc in order to move burst forward and getting fiat pairings on a centralized exchange medium isn't one of then

Good luck, and welcome back to the community

• @dagentlemang I agree its easy to exchange on peer 2 peer, however I plan to launch a localbitcoins type website, as then we can have a static place to trade burst for fiat and fiat for burst, I have a website nearly built, I can launch this thing without registering for HMRC or the FCA, I would have to register with data protection which im looking into now, I dont need 7btc I need to close this thread and make a new one when im ready too, so please ignore the burst exchange crowdfunding idea I dont need it, ill just create a asset.

Edit : I have 1 member of staff willing to help so far who I trust with my life, he is my long term friend who offered to help :).

• admin

Ok, closed. If you want it reopened send me a pm.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.