NEW GAMER

• Hi All! I'm new to this site. I'm a gamer and I really want to know how ways I can maximize making money with you guys at Burst community. What do I need to do? Please guys show me my available options. Thanks.

• @porskylala You can miner with your hard drives or you can purchase some assets that will provide you dividends

• @porskylala the playground is mining and trading coins, buying assets etc.

If u want to maximize ur profit u need to have knowledge about trading, forecasting, predicting stocks etc,

Trading is not difficult, what might be difficult is the time u need to invest to get there, in order to trade u need to have something to trade, u do mining, u can build ur mining project, u can start with small HDD and then u go up until u would build a rig that has more than 100 TB etc.

Just read the stuff in this forum and eventually u will get there.

• @pr0cesor Thanks. I wish there is a user manual one can get hold of?

• @porskylala said in NEW GAMER:

@pr0cesor Thanks. I wish there is a user manual one can get hold of?

This forum is the best user manual u can get hold of. Whatever u want to know, just ask and people will help ya. just take ur time visiting around the forum, look for categories that might be interesting for u.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.