Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions

• @qibucks said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

the burst bag lady here will buy for sure...

We appreciate your support :)

• @RichBC said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

Also can you be clear on Futuros_X and Futuros_Z. You have said

@babelis said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

We want to make Futuros_X as a non-growing asset (something like our starting, or trial asset) with all shares sold at the beginning. We expect to raise around 1500$. Money gained from this asset will be then invested into our next asset Futuros_Z, which will rise in the future.

Are you saying that Futuros_Z will be a completely separate Asset but will be funded from the Money raised from the Futuros_X Asset sale? if so I do not think the Futuros_X Shareholders will be that pleased?

Rich

Sorry for the misunderstanding, these assets will be actually connected to each other and separated only on paper. This is because we don't know how big can this project grow so we can't set the exact share amount and value in one asset. We wan't to secure
    the same evaluation for each investor , which is not secured among other assets because of the share price growth. Basically if we see future interest in this project, we will be creating new assets and keep the amount and the price per share the same.

• @babelis said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

these assets will be actually connected to each other and separated only on paper.

So for clarity is this going to be a single Asset and what do you mean by "separated only on paper"?

Rich

• Hello everybody!
    I am that second founder of the project Futuros and upcoming asset Futuros_X. I am very happy to be a part of this community, I hope we will be all satisfied.

@RichBC Sorry, (I am not native speaker and that is a possible problem) at this point I dont understand what do you mean. We want to make two assets, Futuros_X, which will have determined amount of shares and will be "small" compared to Futuros_Z. And Futuros_Z, which can rise to the moon. Although these are two different assets, they both are a part of the same project Futuros. This means that profits from both assets will be averaged and divided into assets equally, which means that investors from both assets will have the same ROI. Is this what you wanted to know?

• @DanikBasos OK it's now clear, confusing but clear. Personally I think it would be better if it was either a single Asset or two completely separate Assets with no linkage or maths needed to divide dividends between the two.

Take a read of the ccminer threads which had a similar structure and the second venture ran into some problems. As an Asset owner or shareholder it is very difficult to keep track of what is going on when it relies on a paper transaction. I would reconsider the structure.

Rich

• @DanikBasos said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

Hello everybody!
    I am that second founder of the project Futuros and upcoming asset Futuros_X. I am very happy to be a part of this community, I hope we will be all satisfied.

It sounds like you have a good start you just need math to support it and I'll give you a hand. A x4 GPU RIG using RX470/480 boards IF tuned properly and accounting for all the other parts (HDD, Proc, etc...) draws about 750W per hour. I don't have current numbers for Eth or DCR (I last mined those late in 2016) but you should be able to calculate it with an online calculator. It sounds as if you will be utilizing Claymore's Dual miner which is an excellent choice just don't forget there is a 2% DEV fee. Last time I checked my RX480 was pulling about 26-26M/H. The last piece you will require is what is your cost of power. Here in the state $0.11 per K/W is pretty normal. Lastly and the part you don't want to hear is consider network difficulty this can be estimated by probably a best and worst case best case would be your Rig will create 50% of the revenue in 1 years time, worst case you will be at 50% revenue in 3 months.

Take a shot and put something on paper and share back.... Here is a sample output

Cost of Power: $.010 per K/W
    Realized power usage: 750w (4GPU Rig) * 24 hours * Cost of Power = $1.80 per day in power
    Mining Power: 100M/H of Eth
    Mining Power Value per Day: 300K Sats p Day (at the current BTC rate $1050) ~= $3.50
    Profitability: $1.70 p/ Day
    .... this is starting point..... keep going, convert your profit back to BTC because that's your base currency. Divide by the current value of Burst to find out Burst per day in profit, subtract your fee, show the community what is left for them...

Hope this helps.

-IceBurst

• @IceBurst said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

@DanikBasos said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

Hello everybody!

It sounds like you have a good start you just need math to support it and I'll give you a hand. A x4 GPU RIG using RX470/480 boards IF tuned properly and accounting for all the other parts (HDD, Proc, etc...) draws about 750W per hour. I don't have current numbers for Eth or DCR (I last mined those late in 2016) but you should be able to calculate it with an online calculator. It sounds as if you will be utilizing Claymore's Dual miner which is an excellent choice just don't forget there is a 2% DEV fee. Last time I checked my RX480 was pulling about 26-26M/H. The last piece you will require is what is your cost of power. Here in the state $0.11 per K/W is pretty normal. Lastly and the part you don't want to hear is consider network difficulty this can be estimated by probably a best and worst case best case would be your Rig will create 50% of the revenue in 1 years time, worst case you will be at 50% revenue in 3 months.

Take a shot and put something on paper and share back.... Here is a sample output

Cost of Power: $.010 per K/W
    Realized power usage: 750w (4GPU Rig) * 24 hours * Cost of Power = $1.80 per day in power
    Mining Power: 100M/H of Eth
    Mining Power Value per Day: 300K Sats p Day (at the current BTC rate $1050) ~= $3.50
    Profitability: $1.70 p/ Day
    .... this is starting point..... keep going, convert your profit back to BTC because that's your base currency. Divide by the current value of Burst to find out Burst per day in profit, subtract your fee, show the community what is left for them...

Hope this helps.

-IceBurst

Thanks for your advice
    We have already done all the calculations before, otherwise, we would not start this project. As I mentioned before we can offer about 5% monthly ROI to our investors.

• Everything is almost set up and running. Right now we have to do some bios modding to get the optimal hash rate/consumption and we are waiting for proper verification :)

There are some photos

1_1488032743726_DSC_0365.JPG

2_1488032743727_IMG_6139.JPG

0_1488032743714_DSC_0363.JPG

• Thanks @RichBC for your advice, we have decided to make it like one single asset and connect it all together. It will be easier for us and also for our investors... Meanwhile, we have added 1 more rx 480 and everything seems good, however, we are still waiting for the verification but we will start it probably in 3 days with provisional verification

0_1489438248128_17273079_1269420093113883_1153567453_o.jpg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.