Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions

• Hello! Me and @DanikBasos are the founders of upcoming project Futuros. We would like to create an asset and give people opportunity to be a part of this stable and profitable project. In this thread, we want to discuss any ideas and thoughts about this project.

We are a team of two, young and ambitious people who are interested in cryptoworld and cryptocurrencies mining for a few years but in the past months, we decided to take it more seriously and started building our first GPU+Hdd mining rig which was a success and it has been mining since October.

Now, when we can see that, our dream is becoming real every day as we mine, trade and invest to make the most profits out of it, we would like to go bigger, but that's possible only with your help. To be honest, our main goal is to make a profit on both sides. It means that your profit is in the first place and just after that we can think about our profit. Are you looking for profitable assets with the highest ROI and bright future? We want to create them for you and achieve something big together.

There are our plans for the future…

Futuros_X is the first stage of our project and also very important one. We want to start it ASAP as there is almost everything prepared for it. Futuros_X is based only on GPU mining so far. We are mining this way since October. It is profitable enough so we decided to make an asset. The profit of Futuros_X is created by mining rig, which will have two MSi Gaming RX 480 graphic cards ready on the deadline.

After some amount of shares is released, this rig will be upgraded to 4x RX 480 graphic cards. We want to add at least one 4TB HDD unit for Burst mining as well. And till other two cards will be added, we have some old spare cards which can be added in case they are still profitable (little bonus for you). And we will be searching for every opportunity which would add some coins extra into your dividends ;)

Second Stage

Futuros_Z - In case the Futuros_X will be a successful project, we definitely want to go higher and start our own website and let other people know about this project. We will create share system in Btc and also teach people how to use burst platform and asset exchange by creating a short videos.

In this stage, we want to buy multiple GPU+HDD rigs (and we are also thinking about asic miners), rent our own place and get cheap electricity rates. We have already done some research in this area and I can say that it’s possible and real, otherwise, we would not start this project and would not post it here.

In this stage, we will also implement different income streams:

• Cryptocurrencies trading

• Investing into other projects

• Bitcoin and Altcoin lending

• Arbitrage trading

+we are in contact with a team of people who are developing autotrading forex system, it’s working at this moment but it still needs some upgrades, but when it’s ready this can be our future investment

This is our goal and we believe in it. We believe that we can compete with big companies which offer (unprofitable) contracts and hashrate renting like Genesis mining etc. But we can get there only with your help, trust and cooperation. You will receive quality assets with nice profits in return.

But we will not stop here, we will always go further! We aim for innovative ideas like mining using the renewable energy sources etc.

Now we’ve told you almost everything about our plans.

The last thing about Futuros_X we want to make and share with you is the share distribution. We want to release just a small amount of shares at the beginning. Numbers are now relative, but let’s say 20-40%. We will upgrade our mining rig to four graphic cards with these funds. Just after the upgrade will be done, we will release the rest of the shares. We want to have fully operational devices and mechanisms (trading, lending etc.) before we release them into assets. We don't want to sell assets based on anything but just to be rearranged. We want to make Futuros_X as a non-growing asset (something like our starting, or trial asset) with all shares sold at the beginning. We expect to raise around 1500$. Money gained from this asset will be then invested into our next asset Futuros_Z, which will rise in the future.

But we are quite new to the Burst community and we would like to hear your opinions and advice. In the first place, we want to be trusted in your eyes and we have nothing to hide. Feel free to ask us anything.

If everything goes as planned the asset will be released in next few days - stay tuned and visit Asset exchange.

Thanks for your support and ideas :)

• @babelis
    what burstcoin account were you mining with?
    are you id verified?

• @iKnow0 mainly this account - BURST-D6NX-Q5KG-5UZ7-A2LLV
    ,yes I'm verified

• @babelis Looks good to me^^ Although I'm not big fan of GPU mining I would love to see you reach 2nd phase^^ My questions to your project are: how will you calculate power usage and your profit? Will you simply keep some % of the asset or will you take it from earnings before dividend day? What coins are you mining/planning to mine?(Could you link your pool?)

• admin

@iKnow0 Yes, he's provisionally verified - using both national ID card and Passport, he just needs to get the envelope.

• @babelis Looks a good plan... Now we need to see the numbers ;P
    How about evaluation?

I usually don't like mining other coins but i like the benefit it makes for the coin establishing some buy pressure to pay dividends so make us proud if you go in front with it xD

• @Hyzi0 said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

@babelis Looks good to me^^ Although I'm not big fan of GPU mining I would love to see you reach 2nd phase^^ My questions to your project are: how will you calculate power usage and your profit? Will you simply keep some % of the asset or will you take it from earnings before dividend day? What coins are you mining/planning to mine?(Could you link your pool?)

Thanks, for your questions

1. The power usage will be calculated easily, as we know the rates and consumption of the rig, then we can simply deduct the electricity costs from profits every week before the dividends payout
    2. Basically what is most profitable :D But probably, it will be ETH+Dcr dual mining - (we prefer dwarfpool for eth and suprnova for Decred)

• the burst bag lady here will buy for sure...

• @babelis OK you have told us that you are GPU Mining Alt Coins and that you will invest in more GPU with the proceeds from the Asset sale.

However you have given us no idea as to the sort of returns we should expect. Please lay out your current profitability taking account of your Electricity costs and any other profit that you intend to retain?

Then please give us some sort of projection as to what you expect our return to be going forward expressed as a percentage of our investment amount.

Also can you be clear on Futuros_X and Futuros_Z. You have said

@babelis said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

We want to make Futuros_X as a non-growing asset (something like our starting, or trial asset) with all shares sold at the beginning. We expect to raise around 1500$. Money gained from this asset will be then invested into our next asset Futuros_Z, which will rise in the future.

Are you saying that Futuros_Z will be a completely separate Asset but will be funded from the Money raised from the Futuros_X Asset sale? if so I do not think the Futuros_X Shareholders will be that pleased?

Rich

• @gpedro said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

@babelis Looks a good plan... Now we need to see the numbers ;P
    How about evaluation?

@RichBC said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

However you have given us no idea as to the sort of returns we should expect. Please lay out your current profitability taking account of your Electricity costs and any other profit that you intend to retain?

Then please give us some sort of projection as to what you expect our return to be going forward expressed as a percentage of our investment amount.

You will get more accurate info about evaluation and returns at the day of the release. But nothing less than 5% a month - of course this is only a minimum and it all depends on profits from mining and trading (according to some calculations, Futuros will be in class of assets with the top evaluation)

• @qibucks said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

the burst bag lady here will buy for sure...

We appreciate your support :)

• @RichBC said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

Also can you be clear on Futuros_X and Futuros_Z. You have said

@babelis said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

We want to make Futuros_X as a non-growing asset (something like our starting, or trial asset) with all shares sold at the beginning. We expect to raise around 1500$. Money gained from this asset will be then invested into our next asset Futuros_Z, which will rise in the future.

Are you saying that Futuros_Z will be a completely separate Asset but will be funded from the Money raised from the Futuros_X Asset sale? if so I do not think the Futuros_X Shareholders will be that pleased?

Rich

Sorry for the misunderstanding, these assets will be actually connected to each other and separated only on paper. This is because we don't know how big can this project grow so we can't set the exact share amount and value in one asset. We wan't to secure
    the same evaluation for each investor , which is not secured among other assets because of the share price growth. Basically if we see future interest in this project, we will be creating new assets and keep the amount and the price per share the same.

• @babelis said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

these assets will be actually connected to each other and separated only on paper.

So for clarity is this going to be a single Asset and what do you mean by "separated only on paper"?

Rich

• Hello everybody!
    I am that second founder of the project Futuros and upcoming asset Futuros_X. I am very happy to be a part of this community, I hope we will be all satisfied.

@RichBC Sorry, (I am not native speaker and that is a possible problem) at this point I dont understand what do you mean. We want to make two assets, Futuros_X, which will have determined amount of shares and will be "small" compared to Futuros_Z. And Futuros_Z, which can rise to the moon. Although these are two different assets, they both are a part of the same project Futuros. This means that profits from both assets will be averaged and divided into assets equally, which means that investors from both assets will have the same ROI. Is this what you wanted to know?

• @DanikBasos OK it's now clear, confusing but clear. Personally I think it would be better if it was either a single Asset or two completely separate Assets with no linkage or maths needed to divide dividends between the two.

Take a read of the ccminer threads which had a similar structure and the second venture ran into some problems. As an Asset owner or shareholder it is very difficult to keep track of what is going on when it relies on a paper transaction. I would reconsider the structure.

Rich

• @DanikBasos said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

Hello everybody!
    I am that second founder of the project Futuros and upcoming asset Futuros_X. I am very happy to be a part of this community, I hope we will be all satisfied.

It sounds like you have a good start you just need math to support it and I'll give you a hand. A x4 GPU RIG using RX470/480 boards IF tuned properly and accounting for all the other parts (HDD, Proc, etc...) draws about 750W per hour. I don't have current numbers for Eth or DCR (I last mined those late in 2016) but you should be able to calculate it with an online calculator. It sounds as if you will be utilizing Claymore's Dual miner which is an excellent choice just don't forget there is a 2% DEV fee. Last time I checked my RX480 was pulling about 26-26M/H. The last piece you will require is what is your cost of power. Here in the state $0.11 per K/W is pretty normal. Lastly and the part you don't want to hear is consider network difficulty this can be estimated by probably a best and worst case best case would be your Rig will create 50% of the revenue in 1 years time, worst case you will be at 50% revenue in 3 months.

Take a shot and put something on paper and share back.... Here is a sample output

Cost of Power: $.010 per K/W
    Realized power usage: 750w (4GPU Rig) * 24 hours * Cost of Power = $1.80 per day in power
    Mining Power: 100M/H of Eth
    Mining Power Value per Day: 300K Sats p Day (at the current BTC rate $1050) ~= $3.50
    Profitability: $1.70 p/ Day
    .... this is starting point..... keep going, convert your profit back to BTC because that's your base currency. Divide by the current value of Burst to find out Burst per day in profit, subtract your fee, show the community what is left for them...

Hope this helps.

-IceBurst

• @IceBurst said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

@DanikBasos said in Project Futuros [Asset] - your advice and opinions:

Hello everybody!

It sounds like you have a good start you just need math to support it and I'll give you a hand. A x4 GPU RIG using RX470/480 boards IF tuned properly and accounting for all the other parts (HDD, Proc, etc...) draws about 750W per hour. I don't have current numbers for Eth or DCR (I last mined those late in 2016) but you should be able to calculate it with an online calculator. It sounds as if you will be utilizing Claymore's Dual miner which is an excellent choice just don't forget there is a 2% DEV fee. Last time I checked my RX480 was pulling about 26-26M/H. The last piece you will require is what is your cost of power. Here in the state $0.11 per K/W is pretty normal. Lastly and the part you don't want to hear is consider network difficulty this can be estimated by probably a best and worst case best case would be your Rig will create 50% of the revenue in 1 years time, worst case you will be at 50% revenue in 3 months.

Take a shot and put something on paper and share back.... Here is a sample output

Cost of Power: $.010 per K/W
    Realized power usage: 750w (4GPU Rig) * 24 hours * Cost of Power = $1.80 per day in power
    Mining Power: 100M/H of Eth
    Mining Power Value per Day: 300K Sats p Day (at the current BTC rate $1050) ~= $3.50
    Profitability: $1.70 p/ Day
    .... this is starting point..... keep going, convert your profit back to BTC because that's your base currency. Divide by the current value of Burst to find out Burst per day in profit, subtract your fee, show the community what is left for them...

Hope this helps.

-IceBurst

Thanks for your advice
    We have already done all the calculations before, otherwise, we would not start this project. As I mentioned before we can offer about 5% monthly ROI to our investors.

• Everything is almost set up and running. Right now we have to do some bios modding to get the optimal hash rate/consumption and we are waiting for proper verification :)

There are some photos

1_1488032743726_DSC_0365.JPG

2_1488032743727_IMG_6139.JPG

0_1488032743714_DSC_0363.JPG

• Thanks @RichBC for your advice, we have decided to make it like one single asset and connect it all together. It will be easier for us and also for our investors... Meanwhile, we have added 1 more rx 480 and everything seems good, however, we are still waiting for the verification but we will start it probably in 3 days with provisional verification

0_1489438248128_17273079_1269420093113883_1153567453_o.jpg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.